Episode-27

Keep Reading 😇

Kartik and Shubham admitted Naira in the so n so hospital informing all their family members about her accident and asked them to be here as soon as possible.

Seeing her terrible condition, Doctor immediately took her into the ward for pursuing her treatment into the process and asked them to wait outside.

Kartik got buzzed into tears making his heart out. The tears of forgiveness; the tears of guilt; the tears of judging her; the tears of breaking her into parts; the tears of being so unfaithful to her; the tears of being so rude to her.

A guy who had truly fallen in love with a girl in a very first sight is now demanding for an apology for not understanding his Wife; for not being able to protect her like the way he promised her while taking wedding Pheras. 

His condition was becoming so disaster that quickly Shubham took his into his arms giving him a warm hug consoling him. He assured him saying "Bhai, bhabhi will be fine." When he says "I cannot forgive myself ..Infact I would be the one, whom should be punished, not she..I feel so disgusting about myself."

And seeing his guilt he wondered "What the hell is happened to him?"

He answered sobbing more "Mujhe sab kuch pata tha Shubham..Naira ne mujhe sab kuch bataya tha that Aditya is after her but I didn't trust her..I didn't able to protect her from that Scoundrel."

Shubham was shocked that despite of everything was aware of Aditya, his brother took this matter for granted but simultaneously Kartik was genuinely ashamed of his act. Moreover, for being a disrespectful husband.

Consoling him he said "Bhai, she will be okay soon..unhe kuch nahi hoga." But Kartik kept cursing himself saying "woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi kregi Shubham, kabhi nahi. I know her. Itne time baad we were together..She was happy with me but I changed everything into a mess that can't be build up again."

While each n every family members arrived from both the side to visit Naira. Swarna hugged Kartik as he knew that right now she was the only one who would understand him. 

Shubham informed every male members about the incident while Gayu heard everything that he told standing at the corner.

After a while when Doctor came outside, he informed them that there is some injury occurred in her head for which they need to do her Head Surgery as early as possible.
Naksh: So Doctor, what you are waiting for? Go ahead...
Doctor: But there is some consequences...
Manish: what kind of consequences?
Doctor: Mr. Goenka, if the operation goes successful, she will be okay but if the operation goes unsuccessful then she might lose her memory of her past few years!!
And everybody were in a dilemma that what should they go for...

But seeing her worst condition which was becoming second by second is now at stake. So they all decided to give their consent for the operation by doing their fingers crossed for everything will perfectly fine.

While Swarna, Dadi and all other family members were asking about the matter from Kartik as he hadn't make them aware about the matter yet because the amount of tears were skipping his eyes were showing that how ashamed he was telling the matter to everyone. He was not even able to look towards any of the faces.

Suddenly Gayu came in between accusing Kartik;
"Main batati hun baat kya hai!!"
Holding his collar in both her fists, Gritting her teeth in anger she told "Ye sab kuch Iski wajah se hua hai..U are the one who should be blamed not that bastard Aditya, Mr. Kartik Goenka. Sharm aa rahi mujhe apne aap par that I was the one who bring u and Naira together. How could u Kartik, How could u? U failed to protect my sister from that Moron's evil eyes. U will have to pay for the sin u had committed..u have to pay for this and mark my words, if anything bad happens to her I will not forgive u, Never ever."

And Gayu ran from there to find some peace where she could cry her heart out and Naitik follows her.

While here Shubham told everything to all the other members who were unknown to the actual news considering this accident leaving everyone shattered. Everybody were shocked, specially the Goenka's that their son-in-law has committed this crime with their Daughter-in-law.

While Akhilesh interrupted asking "Mujhe toh yeh nahi samajh aa rha that Aditya toh Delhi jaa raha tha toh woh achanak ghar kahan se pahuch gaya?"
When Kartik said showing his anger on its peak "Chachu ab iska Jawab toh Kirti hi de Sakti hai..Maine Kirti ko inform Kar diya hai, woh aati hi hogi."

Further he says "Police Koshish kar rahi hai usse pakadne ki n I will make sure ki uss Aditya ko Itni kadi se kadi sazaa mile ki aage se he don't even think to look at my wife..I promise."

While here all were waiting for the result of Operation. As if the more n more they were waiting eagerly keeping the hard stones in their heart; the more the day was seeming long. They were literally curious to know about Naira as the result of the surgery was very unpredictable.

Kartik taking slow steps towards Akshara, he went near her asking for her forgiveness. He asked her as well that whatever she wants, she can give him as his punishment. But Akshara remained numb.

Akshara was still wondering that "how such a big thing happened to her? How the members of the family didn't aware of anything when she landed into this big trouble? It's just a month since her marriage and she is going through this tough phase so early?"

And this thoughts were breaking her apart into pieces. She was unable to jump into the conclusions. She was unable to believe that her daughter whom they all have pampered so much till date..whose eyes have never met the tears under their guidance, has now become the victim of such a big accident.

Kartik kept apologising him but keeping her mouth shut with her silent tears she left the place going somewhere in the outside lobby to be strong to herself.

Here everybody was getting panic as they took already 2 hours and Doctor hasn't got out from the Operation Theatre. Now the waiting was going Restless...

To be Continued...

Keep supporting..
Keep Smiling...

100+ Votes and Comment🙏🙏