Character sketch

Mohsin Khan as Kartik Goenka- He is a handsome guy of Age 28 who runs his own company so well as he has completed his MBA in finance department...He is a self made man and a big family person who very well knows to  respect others...                 

Mohena Singh as kirti Bansal- A big reserve personality of Age 30 who loves her family a lot and specially her younger brother Kartik Goenka..she is happily married to Aditya Bansal and runs a boutique as she is a well reputed Fashion Designer..

Gaurav Wadhwa as Shubham Goenka-. Younger brother of Kartik and kirti...he is of 24 years old who is very fun loving and a big childish in behaviour..

Romit Sharma as Aditya Bansal- He is a husband of Kirti Bansal who loves him very much but Aditya has always remained behind her property and Bank balance ...He had an affair with many girls but kirti has always remained unaware of all this...

Shivangi joshi as Naira Shinghania- A sweet bubbly girl with a bit reserve personality of Age- 26 who is a Marketing Manager in Value 360...a girl who loves her family a lot and never get attracted to the shit goes around...

Kanchi Singh as Gayu Singhania- A well matured girl with a chubby smile  and an elder sister of Naira of Age-27 who loves her and family as well..She is a well reputed Interior Designer who is now well settled in her career and the family wants her to get married soon..

Rishi Dev as Naksh Singhania- A well matured and a big concerned and possessive yet so loving brother of Naira Mishti and Gayu of Age- 30 who is still unmarried as he is not ready to marry in the near future..He runs his family business and his own restaurant as well...

So guys rest characters is all same...everybody is there including Akshara Naman and Karishma..So guys give me ur feedbacks as fast as u can so that I don't keep u guys wait..and upload the chapter as fast as I can 😅 Do comment and vote guys...Till then Take care 😄