Episode-41

Keep Reading 😊

Next Morning,
Naira woke up first and the moment she opened her eyes properly, she lift her head to see her husband who was in deep sleep. Resting her chin on his chest she was staring at her husband who seems like finally he went through a peaceful night after much awaited days. His face got a glow which was showing how relaxed he must have felt after both got back together.

She was playing with his hair which were falling on his eyes as if she love to do that always. A sudden smile came on her lips seeing him so close to her and remembering what all happened between them last night.

"Thank u for believing in us and forgiving me for what mistakes I did like always." Naira said lovingly adoring him.

As she was being late for getting back to her work, she finally tried to stood up. But its so soon when you are lying next to your die hard romantic husband. 😉

The moment she tried to stood up, Kartik holds her arm and pulled her to the bed making her startled..

Till the time she realised what happened for a sudden, Kartik interlocked their hands so that she wouldn't try to go out of his hold. Realising over her, she blushed but didn't match up with his eyes.

While coming more close towards her, Kartik was inhaling her fragrance when Naira said seeing towards her right "Kartik..mujhe..mujhe...."

Kartik interrupted saying "Shhhhhh...mujhe pata hai, tum bhi mujhe chor kar nahi jaana chahti."

Making her heart beat faster, she was trembling under her knees. While he was going close to her collarbone, she closed her eyes out of nervousness feeling him so close to hers.

Untangling their hands, caressing her arms, he bring his palm to her face, touching her cheek with his knuckles, he was admiring her beautiful face which was looking more attractive after giving it a mere touch of him. She was feeling his touch, closing her eyes with pleasure.

"Naira, open your eyes." He asked her with so much of love.

Slowly and steadily she opened her eyes and they again wanted to get lost in each other's eyes so they did. They stared into each other's eyes for a time being when suddenly Kartik flipped their position and hence this time, Naira came over him.

Coming under her, he was tucking her hair which was falling on her face making her full face covered.

"Tumhe nahi lagta ki aaj agar hum phir se saath hain to iska pura credit Shubham ko jaata hai?" He asked.

Nodding her head positively, she said "Hume usse Thank u bolna chahiye."

Agreeing with her words he naughtily said pulling her through the waist "aur tumhe kaise thank u bolun..yeh toh batao."

"Kartik please mujhe choro..mujhe jaruri kaam hai..." She said blushing hard and trying to freed herself as well.

"Mujhse jyada jaruri kaam hai..." He said smiling.

"Kartik please..Maa must be waiting for me." She said blushing more but not looking towards his face.

"Okay jao..I don't want ki meri wajah se tumhe koi kuch kahe..warna mujhe acha nahi lagega." He said being possessive and Freeding her from his hold as well.

Moving back from him, she quickly went to take a shower carrying a broad smile on her face.

After an interval of time:
Naira bring a cup of coffee for him while he was combing his hair as he has to leave for his office. Seeing Naira inside Kartik asked "Aaj kal tum mere liye kapde nahi nikaalti?"