Episode-9

Next Day:
Kartik standing in front of mirror imagining Naira and saying her "I love u Naira...it's just a day left...then u will be mine forever and ever"
And suddenly he comes out from his dream and sees how badly he is missing her...
He blushes and start caressing his hair...

Swarna, Surekha and Kirti visits Naira's place to give her blessings and some shagun as a ritual...
Seeing Naira's in-laws everyone in the Singhania family welcome them...
Akshara tells Gayu to call Naira down and meet her in-laws...

Meanwhile in Naira's room:
Naira is getting ready for the haldi ceremony and is lost in Kartik's dream remembering the moment spent with him and she says "Main bahut Khush Hun ki Meri shaadi tumse hone jaa rahi hai❤️ Thank u so much mujhe samajh ne k liye...Maine kabhi expect nai kiya tha ki mujhe it a understanding life partner milega😍 saying this her smile vanishes as she was in a thought "Mujhe bahut dar lag raha Hai ki kya main tumhari family mein adjust ho paungi bhi ya nahi...Kya hamare rishta utna strong ho paega jaisa mumma papa ka Hai"

Till then Gayu knocks the door and says Naira niche chal...Kartik k gharwale aaye Hai...Sab tujhe niche bula Rhein hain...
Naira soon come downstairs and took everyone's blessings. Swarna gives shagun to Naira and they perform a ritual and gives haldi to Akshara saying "yeh Kartik ki utri hui haldi Hai...Jo ab Naira ko lagegi" and she continued bas aaj Bhar rakh lijiye Naira ko...Kal se to woh hamare Ghar ki Shobha bhadhaayegi...
They all gets emotional listening to this while Naira instantly hugs Akshara requesting to not let her go and she hugged her back tightly...

Soon they start the celebration by putting haldi on Naira and they enjoy the ceremony by paying music, dancing moves etc...
All the family members gets emotional seeing Naira(As it's her last day in Singhania Sadan) and they had some family photograph session and she had a great time with her family members...

After some time,
Naitik went to Naira's room and they remember her childhood days:
Naitik: tumhe yaad Hai princess...bachpan mein kaise tum hamesha Akshara ka dupatta pehen kar aaine k saamne khadi ho jaati this?
Naira: haan papa mujhe yaad Hai aur tab main apni doll ki shaadi krwati this uske rajkumar k saath.
Naitik: Haan aur ab Meri doll ki shaadi hone jaa rai Hai uske rajkumar k saath...ek aisa rajkumar Jo Meri princess ko mujhse bhi jyada pyaar karega...
Soon a tear escaped from their eyes and Naira snuggled herself into him tightly with a jerk and Naitik hugged her back...
Naira: papa mujhe nahi jaana...aap Sab ko chor kar main kahin nahi jaana chahti...aap Sab k Bina main kaise rahungi?
Naitik: aisa nahi kehte beta...waise bhi tum Sirf ye Ghar chor kar jaa rahi ho...Hume thodi...hum yahin Hain beta...tum jab chaaho, humse Milne aa sakti ho...

Naira embraced him more tightly as if she don't want him to loosened his grip...she don't want him to let her go...she don't want to come out of his hold...
Naitik continued consoling her "Agar tumhaare paas hum nahi honge toh Kya hua...tumhe Kartik ka saath toh mil raha Hai Na...Hume pata Hai woh tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyaan dega"

Akshara and Naksh were at doorstep and they were adoring the bond between the father and the daughter. Seeing the bond Naksh says,
Kal se hamara Ghar kitna suna suna lagne lagega Na mumma?
Akshara: Haan beta, Hume Naira ki bahut yaad aayegi...
Naksh keeps his hand on Akshara's shoulder consoling her...

At Night, Kartik calls Naira:
Naira: Hello
Kartik: Hello...Kya kar rahi ho?
Naira: kuch nahi...bas aise hi (silent tears were brimming from her eyes)
Kartik: Tumhe pata Hai Naira...Main kitna Khush hoon...main tumhe bata nahi sakta...Kal finally hamari Shaadi Hai...aur uske baad tum hamesha mere saath rahogi...Kal k baad tum Sirf Meri ho(Huskily)...woh bhi hamesha hamesha k liye...uske baad main tumhe kabhi kahin nahi jaane dunga...

Listening these words from him, she started crying even more and Kartik got worried and he understood the situation so he genuinely says "Tum ro mat...Main samajh sakta Hun...as it's your last day there...koi nahi...you should spend time with your family...mere saath baat Karne k liye toh puri Zindagi padi Hai...
And she disconnected the call...

Laying on bed she was crying like a small child when any of the demand doesn't get full filled by their parents...she was going through  every section of her room and caressing them like how much she gonna miss all this...
While checking through all of this...she opens her cupboard where she finds the same dupatta which she used to wore in her childhood times...

Wearing that red net ka dupatta with glittering over that, standing in front of the mirror...
She was again recollecting all the memories that she had with that and the words which she always used to hear from her father "Meri princess kitni Sundar lag rahi Hai"
Reminiscing all those memories she speak to herself "Kaash main kabhi Badi Hi nahi hoti"
She brings that dupatta near her chest and placed her head on that and starts sobbing...

Till then Akshara and Naitik knocks her door...she wipes her tears and opens the door...
Though tears were not sticked on her cheeks but seeing her red eyes due to continuous crying they concluded that she had cried since hours which made the Parent cry and they trio gets emotional and they had a family hug...

While hugging Naira says "main aaj aap k aur Papa k saath Sona chahti Hun mumma"
Akshara smiles and caressing her back says "Thik Hai...aaj humari Naira hamare room mein soyegi"

With that Naira somehow feels good after that and they had a memorable day with lots of RONA DHONA 😉

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS

I NEED 50+ VOTES GUYS AND THANK U FOR THE AMAZING RESPONSE...I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT EPISODE AS TIME PERMITS 😊