Episode-14(Part-1)

Sorry for being late this time. As I was out for few days...Anyways Enjoy my next update 😋

Continuing the same day...

Aditya's P.O.V

Maine jaisa Naira k baare mein socha tha woh bilkul alag nikli...mujhe nahi laga tha Naira apne relationship ko itni jaldi accept kar lenge...I mean Kartik ka toh samajh mein aata hai par wo Naira...I mean aisa kya hai saale sahab mein Jo Naira itni jaldi uske taraf khichi chali jaa rahi hai...Saale sahab k toh maze hi maze hai...kya biwi mili h usse...itni khubsurat...koi bhi dekhe toh FIDA ho jaaye...

Punching his hand on wall saying "Mujhe jald hi kuch karna hoga Naira ko apne Kareeb laane k liye, koi aisi galatfehmi ki deewar khadi karni hogi jisse Naira hamesha k liye meri ho jaaye and trust me that Day is not so far" And he smirks...

Next Day:

Kartik's eyes snapped open. He blinked his eyes to wake himself completely. He took few seconds to come in his senses. He moved a little rubbing his both the eyes and her face appeared infront of him. She was sleeping peacefully near him. Seeing her innocent face his eyes gets fixed on her which was pulling him to her slowly and gradually. Propping up a little on his elbow, he rested his head on his hand and turned to left side where she was sleeping. Her fragile hair strands were teasing her beautiful face. He smiled seeing her in that way and removed her hair strands from her face. She moved a little on his touch. Laying side by side, his eyes were stuck on her sleeping face. Her breadth was falling over his face giving different sensations in his heart. Remembering all their beautiful night moments, he kept looking at her. She was there so close to him. His heart jumped as he felt the warmth of her body next to him. Being unable to control himself, he took a deep breadth and leaning close to her face, he pressed his lips on her forehead with full of love and intensity. He moved more closer to hold her in his arms but instantly his eyes met with hers which made him stop at that very moment. He moved back saying "Good Morning" to her.

"Good Morning" She said looking in his intense eyes.

Seeing his strong gaze in her eyes she looks down straightening her position on bed as she couldn't see in his heated eyes longer.

Avoiding his eyes, As she realised the time which was 10 o'clock and she stood up with a jerk to step down for  freshening up...

She was about to step out of bed but he held her hand and pulled her to him. She came near him. So near that he felt her breadth on his face. He kept looking at her. Playing with her hair locks which was falling on her temple. He rested his head on her holding her tight through the waist making her gasped. She tried to come out of his embrace saying "Kartik I need to go...It's getting late".

But he seems too stubborn and moves his head negatively.

He leaned closer and closer, cupping her face from his left hand...nuzzling his tip of nose into her hairs making her fall weak. Caressing her left cheek through his left one giving her different feeling, making her go crazy.

"Naira" he moaned her name showing all the feeling which was running in his body and she immediately hold his T-shirt tightening her fist.

He moved back looking in her eyes, he kissed her both the eyes which was giving butterflies on her stomach. He smiled seeing his affect on her. Moving ahead he kissed her nose showing how much he was longing for this very private moment of them.

With the increasing proximity, she was going breathless with his continues touch and closeness of him.

As he was going to peck his lips on her cheek, she immediately coming out of his hold...got down from bed and placing her hand on her chest, she walked inside the washroom closing the door leaving Kartik on the bed who was calling her from the back but she didn't listen.

Moving inside the washroom, leaning against the door, she was breathing heavily. Her chest was moving up n down rapidly.
Going near the basin, she turned on the tap and splashed water on her face remembering his closeness...recollecting his continuous touch of lips over her face since the past night.

After having bath she came out of washroom finding him still on the bed. Avoiding him, she starts getting ready standing in front of the mirror.

His eyes fell on her whose beautiful long hair were hanging on her back while water drops were falling down from the bottom of her hair which was increasing his heart beat even more faster.

His eyes captured her who was not looking at him but was trying to calm her uneven breaths.

Seeing her ignorance which made him restless and eventually he stepped out of bed.
Holding her wrist, he pulled her onto the bed.

Spunning her on bed coming over her...interwining their fingers which made her startled.

"Kartik let me go" pushing him back she said but he kept adoring her face which was looking so beautiful with the open hair.

"Kartik what are u doing? Leave me Kartik. It's already 11 and u didn't even freshen up and on top of that we have to head to our home on time...Everybody must be waiting for us".

Listening to all her words he realised the situation and asked "Naira, what happened? Is there something that u want to say?"

Avoiding his eyes she tried to stood up but he didn't let her do that.

"Are u not comfortable with what happened yesterday between us? Naira please I really need to know this. I don't want anything between us with just a formality. I want whatever happens, It should be whole heartedly and mutually as well".

Listening his words with full of concern n care... She didn't utter a word but she blushes seeing down telling him that she is just nervous and shy as it was totally a different moment for her who demands some time to accept it in her own way.

As when he felt relief seeing her reaction,he moved from her which made her stand up and rushed to her dressing room...

To be continued....

80+ votes and comment Guys...
That's all I needed 😊
Thank u 😇