Episode -62

Happy Reading and Enjoy ❤️

Naira left the pub without Kartik being uninformed and she was constantly crying while returning her way out.

She knows that she loves him but she doesn't know how to frame that into words.

And now, when this jealousy has started triggering her from inside, she is filled with so much of emotions of which she is herself clueless about.

While in the cab as well, she was constantly fiddling with her fingers thinking what she actually wants from her life. She is aware about her feelings but despite of that she is not finding herself capable enough to put that words into her mouth.

She didn't like Kartik's closeness with his friend but she didn't dare to take that stand and claim her right on him.

Since she is experiencing totally a new feeling altogether, she never knew that what falling in love feels like and which is why she is juggling with so much of emotions.

Moving on,
Naira all of a sudden realised that she hasn't informed Kartik that she left.

So she send a voice note stating the reason of her departure.

Kartik was still busy with his friends when he realised that Naira is not there around.

All his friends started looking for her which one of them said "Tu call kar..puch usse kahan hai?"

He took out his phone and noticed a voice note notification being popped up. He played the same which says "Kartik I am sorry. Main tumhe Bina bataye wahan se nikal aayi. Thode loud music and everything were giving me an headache and therefore I couldn't resist. So I left."

Kartik got really angry hearing her out as he is very well familiar by now from her nature and he was totally sure that there is something else which she has not mentioned.

All his friends made him relax saying "Tum jao and keep us updated."

Kartik left the pub pretending to be okay.

Kartik reached the hotel and he straightly went to his room.

Entering into the room, he looked for Naira everywhere but she was nowhere.

When he couldn't find her, he again made a watssapp call to her and as expected she didn't pick up.

Out of anger and frustration, being restless he threw his phone at a very high pace.

Lately he thought to check out in balcony but she was not there as well.

However, standing from balcony he saw Naira sitting near the poolside.

Being frustrated, he kept his hand on his forehead in disbelief and left towards the pool.

Meanwhile, Naira sitting here beside the pool, cribbing immensely.

Kartik reached over there and made her stand in a jerk from the back.

"Tumhara headache ho Raha tha na, toh yahan kya kar rahi ho tum?" He said glaring at her.

Realising that she is crying, he tried to calm himself for a moment.

But she didn't respond instead she kept on glaring at him.

Kartik continued with the same lines keeping his tone at a bit low pace "Kya kar rahi ho tum yahan...kyun chali aayi tum aise wahan se?"

The moment he asked her calmly, she burst out crying like anything.

Being stricken with the situation, he thought that this is not the right place to have a clear cut conversation, so holding her hand, Kartik took her to the room.