Episode-12(Part-1)

Enjoy Reading...

It's a New Day:
Everyone seems buzy in their own household works, where Kaira were sleeping unaware of the time but suddenly Kartik phone starts ringing which disturbed his sleep...he picks it up without disturbing her sleep and sees the time...It's already 8:30 AM...

Realising it being so late...he thought of waking her up but As expected he found her so cute while sleeping that he gets buzy admiring her instead 😉

Dadi is asking Swarna about Naira...Swarna is speechless being unaware of her Whereabouts...
Still she says "Maaji main Naira ko dekh k aati Hun...woh dono pakka ready ho rhe honge"
Swarna knocks their room calling Kartik from outside and then finally Kartik's trance broke and even Naira wakes up as well...
Seeing the time Naira starts panicking...taking her clothes from the cupboard, she left for the washroom...

Once she went inside the washroom, after that he opens the door as he doesn't want Naira being scolded 😍
Seeing his Mother outside he says "Maa Naira washroom mein hai...bas thodi der mein hum dono niche aate hain"
Swarna: Jaldi aana beta...Tumhe pata hai na Maaji ko bilkul pasand nai ye sab...Hum sab tum dono ka wait kar rhein hain.

Naira was in hurry as she was already late and it was her 1st day technically at GM and she was not getting her stuffs in a proper place...she was literally getting Panicked...Kartik holds her hand facing towards him says "Tum itni tension mat lo...Abhi bas 9:00 hi baje hain...koi kuch nahi kahega tumhe"

Both took some time but soon got ready and came downstairs...took everyone's blessings...
Naira apologises for being late to dadi and starts explaining but was stopped in the middle...
Dadi said "I can understand...Tum thak gayi hogi...Ho jaata hai kabhi-kabhi...Humse bhi hua tha...Koi baat nahi"

Everyone started having their breakfast...Kirti's phone rang and it was her Mother-in-law who was calling...She gets amused and excused herself to take the call...
She returned back and said Mummijii is calling us back home...
Listening her words he speaks Abhi mummy ko bol do hum yahin ruknge...Arre abhi-abhi toh Hamari saale sahab ki biwi aayi hai...Thodi khaatirdaari to krwalun inse...
Everyone gets happy listening to him but Kirti's expression was a bit weird as she wonders why he still wants to be here Actually and she didn't get convinced with his ultimate response...

Manish and Akhilesh were leaving for office when suddenly Kartik stopped them saying Papa main bhi aap dono k saath chalta hun...
Manish told him Nahi...Tumhe aaj office aane ki Jarurt nahi hai...Tum aaj ghar par hi raho...you can also work through online...Tmhari abhi nayi-nayi shaadi hui hai...In fact tumhe aur Naira ko kuch akele time spend karna chahiye...Main aur Akhilesh sab kuch wahan sambhaal lenge...

Kartik gets happy listening to this as he gets what he wanted...
Even Naira was very happy as she would get some more time to spend with him...Kartik was giving look on her again n again but seeing him...she blushes and starts seeing down on the floor...

Dadi tells Kartik to take Naira for dinner tonight so that they will be all alone and they would get to know each other as well...

In Kaira room:
Kartik is buzy doing his office work...when Naira enters, she asks him for a cup of tea or a coffee...
He refused to take it and she turns to go out...
The moment she turns to go out...He holds her hand and pulled towards him through which she ended up sitting on his lap...
Naira: Kartik ye kya kar rhe ho...koi dekh lega...
Kartik: shhh(placing his hands on her lips)...Removing her tresses which were falling on her eyes...
Tum kabhi hamare baare mein nahi soch Sakti...Humari bhi apni ek life hai Naira...Main tmhare aur sirf tmhare saath time spend karna chahta hun...Tumhe aisi jagah le jaana chahta hun jahan sirf tum aur main Hun...aur hamare bich koi nai(huskily) & here comes an eye lock moment which they shared for long...Cupping her face and moving it a bit closer, he gave a look towards her lips...Slowly and Gradually he was coming more closer but before he could able to brush her lips, his phone call took all his curiosity and Realising the position Naira stands up and took an excuse...

Kartik attended his phone call...Naira rushing to washroom, leaning against the wall...her chest moving up and down...running out of breadth...
She was literally blushing but beyond that she was getting happy with the growing relationship...

Kartik from outside "Naira get ready...we have to leave for dinner"

Kartik was waiting downstairs for her and when she came, he was staring her with the continuous opened eyes...he didn't take off his from her for a single moment...As she was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that beautiful black shiffon saaree with the sleeveless blouse and light curled open hair...
Both were so much into each other...Naira being unaware of someone's consistent gaze on her from top to bottom...Ofcourse it was non other than Aditya...who was lustfully seeing her with an evil intension which didn't get unnoticed by Kirti but she ignored it...

Kaira's trance broke by Kirti saying Naira u indeed looking like a fairytale to which she gave her a smile and said Thank u di in return.

Kartik offers his hand saying "Chale"?
Naira holds his hand and they headed to their way.
Aditya's smile vanished as he didn't like the growing relationship emerging between them and the way Kartik was admiring her with the continuous look on her without a single blink...He clutched his fists more tighter, controlling his anger...

While in the Car:
Whenever he was getting time...he was just giving looks to her with so much of love...
Being so shy she was unable to face him up due to his intense gaze As if his eyes were telling her something❤  

Kartik(In a husky Manner): Tum bahut achi lag rai ho...
And these words were enough to increase her heartbeats faster and slowly she moves her face towards him, seeing into his eyes saying Thank u.
And slowly he places his left hand on her right one, caressing it which gives her a different senstion, seeing in each other's eyes...they reached to their venue 🤗

To be continued....

60+ votes and comment Friends...Thank u 😊