Episode-31

Keep Reading 😊

Singhania Sadan,
Naitik and Akshara brings Naira into their family members. Everybody gets happy that she is with them and she is going to live here till the time she will not get recovered properly.

Though she is not as normal as she used to be before but she is their's daughter and when she is going to be with her loved ones, she has to be perfectly fit n fine; where she will get the unconditional love that she genuinely needs.

Akshara took her in bedroom so that she can have rest comfortably. Doctor has strictly instructed that the trauma from which she is suffering through demands a full proper bed rest.

As soon as they both entered in the bedroom, Naira laid on bed covering her body with the blanket..Akshara started to leave.
Naira quickly made her stop, holding her palm into hers saying "Don't go mumma, I am not feel like staying her alone. Mujhe darr lag raha hai."

Akshara: Hum sab yahin hain beta aur tumhe kisi se darne ki jarurt nahi hai. Everything will be sorted, okay.
And Naira places her head on her lap closing her eyes..she drifted to sleep.

Here in Goenka villa Kartik is badly missing Naira; he is  missing her presence. He is dying for feeling her one shadow. Even he didn't go to office today as he knew there also his eyes will look for her only.

Swarna noticing his son getting affected by all the happenings around but even she was helpless.

While Kartik heard some very familiar sound coming from the hall area. He immediately went to the downstairs and he got stunned seeing Aditya at the corridor.

Aditya standing at the corridor, who is out of jail now and is back in the villa using his power and money. He came back in order to take his wife with him.

Going near Aditya, as expected Kartik again punched on his face yelling at him saying "Teri himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki? Lagta hai bhagwaan bhi yahi chahta hai ki teri maut mere haathon se ho..isliye to tujhe usne mere paas phir se bhej diya nahi toh main teko hospital mein hi maar chuka hota."
And he started beating him black n blue when Kirti interrupted saying "Kartik chor unhe?"

And Kartik was just staring at her with his blank expression. He was going to ask her further but before that she told "I wanna deal this in my own way."

Then Kartik moved aside letting his sister handle this in her own style.
Aditya(Coming ahead): Kirti main tumhe yahan se lene aaya hun..chalo hum apne ghar chalte hain?
And he holds her hand taking along with him but Kirti didn't move from her place signing negatively ie moving her head as 'No'.

And he was seeing at her widening his eyes due to her refusal.
Instantly Kiri gave a tight slap on his face making him startled and widened his eyes even more.
Aditya: What u did? Are u mad? Tumne inn logon k wajah se mujh par haath uthaya?
Kirti(with silent tears): ye thappad toh mujhe bahut pehle utha lena chahiye tha Aditya..Agar maine ye pehle kiya hota toh shayad aaj mere bhai ki zindagi barbaad nahi hui hoti. You destroyed my brother's life. Damn it!!
(Yelling at him)
Aditya: Maine uski life nahi barbaad ki hai..Uss Naira ne ki hai. Ab main kya karun agar woh mujhe pasand karti hai toh. Aur uss raat Jo kuch bhi hua woh sab kuch ussi ne kiya hai..wohi mere Kareeb aane ki koshish kar rahi thi....
And Kartik was tightening his both the fists in anger. But when he couldn't control any more...

He pushed him with a heavy force shouting at him which in turns Aditya fell on the floor.
Leaning on him, holding his collar, Kartik again start beating him wildly remembering "How he had ruined 3 lives at a time; How he had tortured his wife when she was shouting for help; All that Pain that his wife has to gone through; Because of him they both have to parted their ways."

And when Aditya keeps on abusing her..Kartik said "Bas..now Don't u dare to say a word or anything against my wife. Trust me, you will have to face the worst side of mine if u keep on saying this."

And holding his collar, Kartik dragged him off the floor n threw him out of the house. He immediately called him his lawyer.

Kartik: Sir Aditya ki bail ho chuki hai.
Lawyer: Yeah I heard but Unke khilaf police ko koi pakka proof nahi Mila hai..Hume unhe koi genuine evidence dena hoga so that he can never get out of jail.
Kartik: Toh what should we do now?
Lawyer: Your wife has to testify in order to get him jail. Usse bada proof aur kuch nahi ho sakta.
Kartik: Okay I will try my best.

Kartik and Shubham immediately rushed to Singhania Sadan.
Reaching there he found Doctor there. So he bothered to enquire,
Kartik: Doctor aap yahan? Iss everything okay?
Doctor: ofcourse Mr. Goenka. I just came here for routine checkup. You seems in rush, All well?
Kartik told him the entire matter but Doctor didn't let him go inside.

Doctor: No Mr. Goenka. Your's wife mental state is not okay right now. Unke saamne Aditya ka naam bhi mat lijiye..she can be violent also..u never know.
Shubham: But Doctor hume bhabhi ka bayaan lene ki bahut jarurt hai...
Doctor: I got it Mr. Goenka but you people have to understand her mental condition. Due to all these, her situation could be disaster which may be we don't able to manage.
I will just say Wait for the right time.
Kartik: You are right Doctor. I don't let my wife's life is at stake.

And Kartik and Shubham left from there putting the case on hold. He increased their's security so that he never dare to enter in the mansion.

To be Continued...

Keep Supporting...
Keep Enjoying...

100+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏