Episode-8

Hey guys I am seriously not happy with the response I have achieved in the last episode...after being updated on time, this response I am getting...If this goes continue...I won't be update then from the next time. Literally guys I am very upset with the feedback in my previous update...

Shifting to the next part,

Leap of 2 days:
It was a Sangeet ceremony day at Goenka Mansion...

Both Bride and the Groom is ready to burn the stage on fire with their looks and outfits...

Naira is wearing a Green lehenga with the yellow dupatta...matching earrings and little makeup whereas Kartik is wearing a Green sherwani with the golden mojrii...Both are complementing each other perfectly.

Evening Time:
When the Singhania's came at GM, Swarna and the other family members welcomed them. Kartik came downstairs and took everyone's blessings. Shubham and Naksh made Naira and Kartik sit together in a couch. Kartik was mesmerised seeing her and both complemented each eyes. Kartik was continuously stealing glances on her.

Soon the function got started through Gayu and Shubham dance steps and it continued...
Now it was time for Bride and Groom to perform. Everyone cheered for them. They danced on Dekha Hazaron Dafaa song by looking into each other's eyes...They were so much into each other that they didn't realise the song got over, everyone clapped for them. With the sudden sound of the clap...they realised their position. Both gets shy...Kartik scratched his hairs keeping his right hand at the back and their cousins teases them...

Everyone burst out laughter seeing them in such condition...soon the function got over...

Swarna infront of the whole family tells Kartik to show Naira their Room and she added so, that she can make some changes as per her wish...
Kartik nods his head and they headed to his room...
It was the first time Naira was entering his room and Kartik slightly shut the door...
Naira was admiring the room so lovingly as this room is soon gonna be hers...no no...Kartik and hers (This sounds perfect😋)...her eyes fell on her family photograph which was hanging on the wall...She gets a bit emotional.
Unaware of her being emotional, he came to her and hugged her from the back saying "yeh Maine tumhare liye banwaaya hai...taaki tumhe kabhi bhi apni family ki kami mehsoos Na ho".
She got touched by his words...
He turns her towards him asking "Kaisa laga"? She responded genuinely "Bahut Sundar...iss ek frame mein Meri puri family aa jaati hai...mujhe aur Kya chahiye...Thank u so much"❤️ with the end of these words they were adoring each other closely as if they were dying to be in each other's arms since so long...and when he couldn't afford to control anymore now...he just embraced her so perfectly as if she wanted to be in his hug to the times of infinity, as if they want to get rooted on this spot like the way they are for always...
Hugging her for the first time, his eyes gets closed the feel her touch...to feel this moment and he cares her hair very gently...Taking a moment of 2minutes he placed a small kiss on her forehead...and they were stick to their position tightening his embrace more on her...
But this moment soon broken by Kirti who knocks the door before entering "Naira everyone is waiting for u"...
Kartik nods saying just 2minutes more di...
He takes Naira infront of the mirror and holds her from the back and was admiring her looking at the reflexion...
Naira: Kya? (looking down)
Kartik: kuch nahi...bas aise hi...
Naira gets shy and turns towards him and rested her head on his chest without looking at him...He gets happy at her cute antics...

Soon they come downstairs...
It was getting difficult for both to say Goodbye to each other but they had to...And with the heavy heart she left with her family members...

At SS,
Akshara tells Naitik "hum kitne Khush kismat Hain ki Hume itna acha daamad Mila hai"...Then Naitik says "to hamari beti bhi kaun sa Kisi se kam hai...Meri princess bhi laakhon mein ek Hai"