Episode-4

In the office:
Kartik is very tensed...he is unable to pay attention towards his work, as he couldn't say anything to his family and the thought of Naira is continuously killing him from inside. Unknown of the fact that his Roka is fixed with Gayatri(Gayu). Meanwhile Swarna calls him and asks him to come home by 4 or before that. He asked why mom? She replies "Tumhara Roka fixed ho gaya hai, hume shaam ko 6 baje unke yahan shagun lekar jaana hai".

Kartik is completely shocked and shattered. Mixed feelings were going inside him. He is getting angry as he couldn't find any solution to his problems. Anger can easily be seen through his red eyes and suddenly he hits his hand on the table and got hurt.

Gayu gets to know about her Roka ceremony and she starts panicking and make a call to the same guy whom she used to call and says "Aaj Roka bhi fixed ho gaya hai, main kya karun...main kuch kar nahi paa rahi...Ab tumhe hi kuch karna hoga...main apni jaan de dungi, par Kisi aur se shaadi nai karungi" and she cuts the call.

Gayu's P.O.V

Kya mujhe Kartik ko Sab kuch bata Dena chahiye ya phir mujhe maami ya maama jii se baat karni chahiye...pata nai Meri baat koi samajhega bhi ya nahi...kahun bhi to kya kahun...aur kisse kahun?? Kuch samajh nai aa rha...

End of Gayu's P.O.V

In both the places, everybody is making arrangements for the Roka. Everyone is happy except the two. It's already time, Singhania's are waiting for Goenka's. As they arrive, everyone greet each other and Kartik was buzy in his phone call.

Naitik introduces Naksh to Mr. Goenka and the other family members as Gayu's elder brother. Naksh was happy after meeting Kartik and tells Naitik "Dono ki Jodi achi lagegi".
Soon Gayu came along with Naira and Akshara made Gayu sit beside Kartik and Kartik's heartbeat started increasing. After that, rituals started firstly with Gayu...Dadi gave some shagun to Gayu and also gave gifts to Naira and Mishti as they were her younger sisters. And the same rituals happened with Kartik and they had a grand ceremony.

Manish tells all the family members 'Agar aap Sab ko thik lage to Hume Kartik aur Gayu ko kahin thodi der k liye Bahar bhejna chahiye...taaki bache ek dusre ko jaan sake'.
Listening to this everybody gets convinced but Kartik and Gayu gets shocked. Akshara tells Gayu "Jao beta...change kar lo". Soon they both leave. Kartik opens the door of car for Gayu and he himself sits on the driving seat.
While driving they both didn't look at each other as they both were least interested in each other. But in between Gayu texts someone and she asks him to meet her in Hardrock Cafe.
Soon they reached, they sit together and Kartik calls waiter for placing the order. He asks Gayu, what she wants?? She replies anything and Kartik orders 2 cold coffee for them. In a mean time, Gayu went to washroom.

Kartik is bit tensed as it's been half an hour till the time she went and didn't come back. Kartik goes on searching her and finds that she is talking to some other guy outside the cafe and looking tensed and nervous.
As soon as he steps forward towards her, he sees her returning back...so he goes back to his seat.

Gayu apologises Kartik for being late and moreover she lies to him. He thought of asking her about that guy but unfortunately he didn't able to do so and they headed back to their home.

At night time,
Kartik tries to call Gayu, but he couldn't make call. Kartik messages Gayu "I need to tell u something...can we meet tomorrow"??
Gayu replies "even I need to tell u something very important...yes we can meet tomorrow at 11'o clock at Highlight cafe.
Kartik: OK I will be there. Good night.
Gayu: OK Good night.

Next day...
Kartik reaches cafe at 11'o clock and he is waiting for Gayu as she was 10 mins late. Gayu comes with another guy and tells Kartik about her relation with that guy. Gayu introduces him as his boyfriend(Ankit). She continued "I am sorry...I can't marry u because I love Ankit". Listening to this Kartik is bit relaxed and happy at the same time.
Gayu continued with her words "main tumhe yeh Sab pehle hi bata Dena chahti thi par mujhe mauka nahi Mila, I am so sorry for that".
Kartik: kal toh hum mile the, tab bhi tum mujhe bata sakti thi, but anyways it's okay. Tumhari family to Ankit k baare mein kuch bhi pata hai ki woh tumhara boyfriend hai?
Gayu: Nahi unhe kuch nahi pata iss baare mein aur main Kisi ko kuch bata bhi nahi sakti kyunki he is yet not stable in his career and he belongs to a Punjabi Family and I know mere Ghar waale itni jaldi nahi maannge. She being selfish, tells Kartik "tum mere Ghar aake iss rishte k liye manaa kar do".
Kartik: No, I can't do that, mujhe apni aur tumhari family ko Sab sach batana hoga.
Gayu requests him a lot...
Kartik still refuses and tells her tum itna daro mat...main tumhe support karunga...Rahi baat Meri family ki...main unhe convince kar lunga par pehle baat tumhe hi karni hogi.

Gayu gets tensed and Ankit console her by saying "Jo hoga Sab acha hoga".
And they three leave the cafe.

Kartik while driving back to home thinks about Naira and thanked Krishna jii for getting a chance to think twice.

Gayu reaches home along with Ankit, everyone is shocked seeing Gayu with some another Guy. They asked her about him. After taking a deep breath she confessed that she don't want to marry Kartik because she loves Ankit.

Everyone is shocked and at the same time Bua dadi shouted at her "yeh k keh rahi hai chodi...tu bhul gai hai k thaara Roka ho Chuka hai...aisi koi baat thi toh tane pehle batani chahiye thi". Meanwhile Naitik asks Gayu jab Akshara tumhaare paas aai thi...tab tumne unse kuch kyun nahi kaha...Ab kya jawab denge hum Goenka's ko?
Gayu: Aap sabko tension Lene ki koi jarurt nai hai, Maine Kartik ko Sab kuch bata Diya hai aur usne mujhe kaha hai woh apni Family ko convince kar lega.

Akshara: par phir bhi Hume unko batana hoga.
Gayu apologises to everyone and for the meanwhile the matter is closed.
All the elder family members of the Singhania's are tensed and worried and thinking how to convey this message to Goenka's.

In GM,
Kartik comes and calls everyone and tells that he can't marry Gayu...Everyone is shocked listening to him and tells koi baat hui hai kya?? By that time Manish gets call from Naitik and he apologise to him and the matter is resolved.
Dadi says koi mazak chal rha hai kya, hamari koi izzat nahi reh gai hai.

Kartik leaves the hall and went to his room. Swarna saw him upset so she followed him.

Swarna asks Kartik tumhe kharab laga hai na?? He says "nahi maa aisi koi baat nai hai...acha hai Hume pehle pata chal gya".

Swarna: Toh kya baat hai...Jo tumhe Abhi tak sata rahi hai?
Kartik: Aisa kuch nahi hai maa.
Swarna: Main tumhari maa Hun aur main Sab samajhti hun...pehle bhi tum mujhe utne Khush nahi dikh rhe the uss rishte mein...koi aur baat hai kya??
Kartik: Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai.
Swarna: Tumhe Meri kasam hai...
Kartik: maa main Naira se pyaar Karta Hun aur aaj se nahi...uss din se jab se Maine usse pehli baar dekha tha...mujhe nahi pata woh mere liye kya feel karti hai but I ❤ her like anything 💕 
Swarna gets shocked but at the same time she understands him and says "Main Akshara jii se iss baare mein baat karungi par usse pehle tumhaare papa se iss baare mein baat karni hogi

Don't worry Sab thik hojayega. Kartik hugged Swarna and thanked her for supporting and understanding him.

So guys this is the longest update of mine till date. Keep voting and commenting...Thank u 😊