Episode-11(Part-1)

Enjoy reading 😊

In the morning time, Naira woke up and saw Kartik sleeping next to her and she realised that she slept on their wedding night...
Without disturbing Kartik, she got up and freshened up & went downstairs, took everyone's blessings...
Dadi tells Naira "aaj tumhe apne Ghar jaana hoga pagfere ki rasam k liye...Tum ready ho jao...Naksh aata hi hoga, tumhe Lene k liye aur phir Kal shaam ko kittu tumhe Lene aa jayega"

While Naksh entered wishing Radhe Krishna to everyone...Naira went upstairs and found Kartik still sleeping...she goes on with her packing then she makes Kartik awake...
Seeing Naira in the very morning in front of him...waking him up for the first time...wearing a beautiful saree (blue in colour) with red churra, mangalsutra and that red Vermillion on her hairline of his name and all that which signs of being married which shows a perfect 'Nayi Naveli Dulhan'...
He got very happy admiring her top to bottom but soon he sits on bed with a jerk when he realises she is going somewhere 😂

Kartik: where are u going?
Naira: I am going to my father's place for pagfere rasam and will come tomorrow "Jab tum mujhe lene aaoge"
Listening to this he got upset as he didn't get time to spend with her since the time they got married...
As soon as she starts leaving...he held her hand from the back...She turned her face signing 'kya'?
Kartik: Jaldi aana...I will miss u...
She blushed to his cute antics and left...

At SS,
Everyone welcomed Naira and gave her a warm hug...She was getting overwhelmed and emotional at the same time...Everyone enjoyed and had some dance and shakes a move with her...had lunch together...

Naira's phone rang and she started blushing seeing Kartik's message...she was about to check the message but Gayu and Mishti started teasing Naira saying "It's just been few hours and jiju already started missing someone"
Till then Akshara interrupted saying "Bas...Bas...Meri beti ko aur pareshaan mat karo"

In Akshara's room,
Akshara: Naira, tum Khush toh ho Na?
Naira: Jee mumma...main bahut Khush Hun...Sab log wahan bahut ache h...
Akshara: Aur(taking a moment) Kartik? I mean Are u okay with him?
Naira(Shyly): Jee mumma...He is very understanding...waise Abhi jyada main usse jaan toh nayi paayi Hun...par itna pure yakin k saath keh sakti Hun that there is only one for me ❤️Aur iss baat k liye main apne aap ko bahut lucky maanti Hun...
Akshara: Agar aisa Hai toh main tumhare liye bahut Khush hoon ki tumhe Kartik jaisa jeevan saathi Mila Hai...
Naira: All thanks to u and papa,mumma...agar uss waqt mujhe aapne aur Papa ne nahi samjhaya Hota...toh shayad main aur Kartik aaj saath nahi hote...Aur agar Maine iss rishte k liye mana kar Diya Hota, toh woh Meri life ki sabse badi galti hoti...
Akshara: God bless u beta and gives her a motherly hug...

In GM,
Everybody is having dinner and suddenly Dadi tells Naira "Avi Sirf ek hi din hua h...pota bahu ko aaye hue...par uske Bina jaise, Ghar kafi suna lag rha...

Kartik's P.O.V(while having dinner)

Sahi toh keh rahi Hai dadi..
Main bhi kitna miss kar raha Hun Naira ko...usne toh mere messages ka Abhi tak reply bhi nahi Diya...lagta Hai woh apni family k saath buzy Hai...

End of Kartik's P.O.V

Everyone had completed their dinner at SS...Badi Dadi tells everyone to sleep as they have to get up early tomorrow for doing the leftover rituals with Naira as she would leave tomorrow by evening...

Akshara tells Naira to go and sleep as she didn't had a proper sleep after marriage...Naira is happy as she will get time to talk to Kartik...she thought how bad she is that she didn't even reply to any of his messages...

Kartik's room:
Kartik is unable to sleep...twisting and turning from one side of the bed to other...
He suddenly thought of calling her but stopped himself saying she must be busy with her family...Kartik it's only about one day and I can manage without her...

Naira's room:
As she comes to her room, she feels great and says kitne miss and says "Kitna miss kiya Maine iss room ko"
Then she remembered something and picked her phone to call him...suddenly Gayu and Mishti entered saying Naira tu Abhi so nahi sakti...abhi hum baatein krnge...Naira couldn't refuse them and they started chattering all over...

Kartik is still unable to sleep...he calls Naira but she didn't pick up as her phone was on silent mode...he keeps on calling her again n again but she didn't pick up...
Being irritated and restless with all these, He took his car keys and left for her place to meet her...

Naira being unaware of all these...even she was missing Kartik but she didn't realise and suddenly she started yawning...seeing this Gayu says "Naira tu so jaa...we will talk tomorrow...Its already late...Naira wished Good night and she closes her door...

Before drifting to sleep, she picks her phone to call Kartik but her eyes gets widened when she sees 10 missed calls from him...she gets panicked...
But before she was going to call him back...her phone started ringing...she picked up his call saying "Kartik tum thik ho Na"?
Kartik: Haan main thik Hun...Kya tum Bahar aa sakti ho Abhi?
Naira(shockingly): Bahar!! Iss waqt?
Kartik: Haan main neeche Hun...tum bs aa jao...main wait kar rha Hun...
Naira goes down...slowly opens the door without making any sound and signs Kartik to come inside...
She holds Kartik's hand and tells Kartik to follow her...

As soon as they came inside...she locks the door and she started giving clarification to him regarding the skipped phone calls...
He was intensely looking at her throughout the time she was murmering and suddenly he kept his finger on her lips saying "I don't need any explanation" and gave her "I can understand" waala look. They were only one inches apart from each other, looking intensely into each others eyes...Kartik tries to come close to her...they were so close to each that they can feel each other's hot breath...
Kartik holds her both the hands and they interwinked their hands into each other...
Kartik was so close to her that she closed her eyes to feel his closeness...Being so close to each other, he moved his hands to her bare waist which makes her shiver and pulled her towards his chest making her gasped and called out her name Huskily but being shy, she was not opening her eyes...Kartik continued with his words saying "Naira look at me" and she finally opened her eyes to look into his...he wanted to get close to her...he wanted to touch her but seeing her trembling under his intense gaze he just placed a small kiss on her forehead saying "Don't worry...I know u need time for all these aur main uss din ka wait karunga jab tum khud hamare relation ko aage badhana chahogi and she just hug him tightly saying "Thank u for understanding me and thank u for coming into my life...I feel so lucky and blessed to have u in my life"...
He somewhat feels very amused listening these sweet words from her beloved wife and tighened his embrace more...
Soon he picked her up and laid her on bed and he himself sleep next to her...they were deeply seeing into each other's eyes...Naira kept her head on his left hand which was placed over pillow and cuddled him by pulling him close to her...he embraced her from his other hand and they drifted to sleep in each other's arms...

While early morning around 5:30 AM he left for the Goenka Villa so that no one get any idea of they being together that night...

Continuing the Morning:
Naira was very happy after meeting Kartik...she got ready as Kartik was coming to pick her up...she went downstairs and did all the rituals for her pagfera...suddenly Kartik enters saying Radhe Krishna to everyone and took blessings. Mishti came running and hugged Kartik...Akshara tells Kartik to sit...They all settled down...Naira's parents were asking some random questions to Kartik about his family...Kartik was confused seeing so many dishes and sweets on the table...
Kartik: Is there anyone coming?
Bhabhi maa: No beta...why?
Kartik: so many dishes on the table...
Mishti: jiju it's for u...
Kartik: main...main itna kuch nahi khaa sakta...
Then everyone starts laughing seeing his reaction and says "Beta tumhe Jo pasand Hai, tum bas wohi khaana"

After all the rituals done with Naira...everyone got again emotional as it was time for her to leave...Both took everyone's blessings and Kartik informed them about the reception party and they left...

Sorry guys...it's enough for the day...my hands are literally paining...but I promise as I have splitted this chapter into 2 parts...so I will upload it tomorrow the next part...till then vote and comment pls...