Episode-60

Happy Reading 🤗

After a couple of days, Kartik and Naira are finally taking their flight for their honeymoon journey.

Boarding inside the flight, both found their respective seats, settling their small luggages inside the overhead bin.

Both were settled at there seats while Kartik was shifting his eyes towards her in between but she was constantly looking outside the window.

Though he has crearly stated that she can take whatever time she needs but deep down he is getting restless and terrified thinking how exactly she will make him long to accept.....

Since from the Day 1, he has waited for Naira to say that she loves him too but now he has had enough now.

After waiting for so long, finally he has confessed his feelings to her but now he is feeling a bit sort of awkwardness from both the ends and this will be there till the time they won't land up together.

Sensing an awkwardness from both the ends, they kept numb.

Next morning,
They reached the Barcelona Airport. Taking cab from the airport, they headed for the hotel.

Since from the last night, they were trying their best to start their conversation with some random topic but they couldn't succeed.

May be it's necessary for both of them to be in this break from each other so that they can actually think and conclude that what they actually want in their lives from each other.

Reaching their hotel, they checked in and moved towards their room.

Entering into the room, Naira straightly locked herself into the washroom. Meanwhile, folding his shirt's sleeves; Kartik served himself a glass of water  and lie down on bed.

After a span of time, Naira came out of the washroom and sat on the bed doing her skincare.

In between she said, "Kartik, tum bhi change kar lo...Phir aaram se rest kar lena."

Kartik gradually follows what she said and taking a quick bath, he got freshened up.

Since it had been a tiring day throughout and above that it has also been a long flight so they both decided to take a nap so that they can feel more fresh and energetic towards exploring the country all around.

It's a dinner time, They quickly had their dinner in the hotel room.

Once having their dinner, Naira asked Kartik, "Can we go out for a walk?"

Seeing her approach, he instantly said "Yes...." and thus they stepped out.

During their walk,
In order to remove the continuous silence that was buzzing between them,
Kartik: Aaj kitne time baad hum aise akele saath hain...aise khulli sadak k beech....jahan hume koi nahi jaanta na pehchaanta.....(And then looking into her eyes) Hain na....??!!

Naira(In the same posture staring down to the roads in a slow voice): Haan..........

Kartik(Again seeing towards her): Kuch kahogi nahi? Kal se itni shaant ho!!

Keeping a pause....
Kartik: Jo kuch bhi hua inn dinon, usko le k hi kuch bol do!!
....Waise, Tumne mujhe maaf toh kar diya na??

Naira(Realising the incident): Ofcourse Kartik. Infact woh sab toh main ussi din bhul gai thi jab tumne mujhse apne dil.......

Realising what was she about to say so she smartly moulded her sentence and said "Aur shayd main tumhaari jagah hoti toh may be I would have reacted the same way."

Continuing her sentence she said "So can we just throw that bad phase through our lives?"

Kartik was constantly adoring her while she was speaking and the words where her lips stopped and when smartly she changed her sentence which brought a little smile on his face.

Towards getting back to their hotel he agreed to what she said and they both came to their room to sleep.

Kartik was the first who came on bed and he was totally sleepy as if his slumber hasn't got fully completed.

Switching off the lights and turning on the night lamps, Naira took her place and having a glance towards him, she tried to sleep.

The urge of snuggling her through his arms were craving him for her and he just couldn't resist himself to ask just through a mere gesture....

Spreading his left arm to her which touched her palm that she had kept on her pillow.

Sensing his touch, she opened her eyes and looked at him....

He just nodded his head by inviting her to him which was enough to understand that now this snuggling has become his daily doze of sleep.

She didn't take a single second to go to him and just slided towards himself by holding his hand.

For two minutes they were just seeing into each other's eyes with an utmost silence between them.....

And then she just landed on his chest by wrapping herself into his arms and they both got solace in each other's arms which they were looking for.

Thank You

Good Night ❤️