Episode-50

Enjoy Reading 😊

Days are going on with every sunrise and sunset and the people around them are trying to cooperate accordingly with that.

Though Naira has taken many responsibilies upon herself but she is not yet sure that she would be able to manage all of that or not. Though everybody is happy with her management system but yet somewhere, she is not taking care of her and Kartik's happiness.

Intending of keeping everyone happy, she is compromising with her and her husband needs.

Yet the journey has moved 10 days ahead but in these last past days, she was very careless regarding her husband priorities. She has totally forgot that when was the last time when they celebrated as "WE TIME."

Finally it's Friday and the award function day has arrived.

KAIRA Room:
Kartik called Naira and said "You come directly by 7pm..I will text you the address of the venue."

As Naira was totally confused about what he is telling her actually. She had totally forgot about his Award Function. So in order of figuring it out, She gives him a questioning look.

Kartik asked "Now Don't tell me, you forgot that you have to come with me for an award function today?"

Naira instantly said "N..no, no...I remember. It's just got slipped from my mind. I will be there by 7pm sharp."

Kartik: You will be able to come na? As I have seen you very busy these days that you hardly get time for me.
Naira: You don't worry. I will manage. After all its a big day for you.
Kartik: Please be there on time. I will send the driver as I won't be able to pick you up because I have some meeting early to attend.
Naira: No need to send the driver. I will come by Cab aur phir aate waqt toh tum mere saath rahoge hi.
Kartik: Okay
And he left.

It's 5'o clock in the evening and Naira is back from the office as she has to attend a party.
Swarna: Naira, Aaj tum itni jaldi aa gayi?
Naira: Haan maa....

Before she could give her a proper reply, 4-5 ladies came to visit their house and Swarna got indulged in welcoming them. Soon Everyone got settled down and started having some gossips.

Naira was going to her room when Swarna called her and asked her to prepare some Tea and snacks for the present guests.

Accordingly, she was preparing food stuffs for the guests and got indulge so much into them that she didn't realise the time which was already 06:40 and she was not yet ready.

Meanwhile here Kartik himself is too buzy and somewhere he has a faith that she will be in the function on time so he hardly cares about what the time is being indicated. So he continued with his work without bothering about her.

Realising the time and completing all the kitchen work, she took steps towards her room but Swarna stopped her.
Swarna: Kahan jaa rahi ho Naira? Thoda Dinner dekh lo na...saare staffs sab thik se kar rhein hain ya nahi?
Naira: woh maa, main ready hone jaa rahi.
Swarna: Ready!! Kyun?
Naira: woh maa aaj Kartik ka Award Function hai. So I have to go for attending that and on top of that I am already late.
Swarna(Being Rude): Toh tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?
Naira: woh maa, main aapko bata hi rahi thi but phir saare guests aa gye toh main bata nahi paayi.
Swarna was going to ask her further queations but Nani interrupted in between saying....

Nani: Tum jao Naira. Koi baat nahi. Yahan hum sab dekh lnge. Kartik kab tak aayega tumhe lene?
Naira: Nahi Nani woh nahi aa raha. Main Cab se chali jaungi.
Nani: Thik hai tum jao. Jaldi se ready ho kar niklo.
Naira: Jee Nani.

And the conversation ended.

While it's already 07:15 and she just got ready. She was in so much rush that she didn't pay attention towards her cell phone and without carrying it she left for the Function.