Epiosde-42

Enjoy Reading 😊

Naira woke up successfully after a peaceful and Romantic night. Straightening her position, she sat on the bed. Bringing her hand, covering her mouth for having a fresh yawning.

Suddenly her eyes captured her husband who was deeply in his slumber. Staring at him, their moments of last night got refreshed which went so beautiful and was full of love n Desires as well.

They shared this night after waiting for almost 3 months since they got married. Love and Trust is all one needs in a successful relationship. Kartik wanted their marriage taking into an another level but only when there is actual love from both the sides.

Her face was turning in some different colours of love which was saying how much she enjoyed their special night; The night in which she loved him madly for the first time the way he does.

Covering the blanket properly till his shoulders, she gets up from the bed and went to get ready for commencing the new one. After getting out from the washroom, she was pinning up her saaree on shoulder standing infront of the mirror. She was looking stunning in that baby pink coloured saaree paired with designed blouse. Her wet hair were indicating that she has washed her long hair.

While pinning it up, she was waking him up as it was already 8am and he didn't get up yet. Continuously calling for 5 minutes when he didn't wake up, she goes near him and patted on his arm through her flat of the hand.

Quickly he holds her palm, pulled her on the bed making her startled. Her whole pallu slides down from her shoulder revealing her whole blouse till the naked bare waist.

Coming over her, when both realised her condition, she got embarrassed and tried to hide her face looking in the other direction. He was admiring her from her shoulders to her bare waist but seeing her embarrassed, he quickly made her wear pallu on her shoulder.

Wearing it back to position, when she couldn't control her embarrassment, she tried to get up but he didn't let her do so. He was looking at her lying in the same position, waiting for her to look in his eyes the way she was in their precious night.

Out of awkwardness, when she didn't react on his continuous gaze, he asked her "Kya hua?"

And the expectation of listening some words from her converted into just a mere gesture ie nodding negatively.

Holding her chin gently, he turns her face for looking into his eyes. With lowering her eyes and shivering lips she turned her face to look up at him. He again asked "mujhe pata hai..kuch toh hua hai but main tumse Sunna chahta hun ki kya baat hai?"

She said lowering her voice "kuch nahi, I think hume late ho raha hai so mujhe niche jaana hai."

Listening to this Kartik asked "Aur agar main nahi jaane dun toh?"

And hearing the naughty reply from his mouth, she again lowered her eyes and turned her body facing other direction. He was still at the back of her making her blush this time and she succeeded in hiding it.

Going more near her, he holds her cheek on his palm and kisses her on the right cheek sensuously. She closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Turning her body, making her facing him right under his body, he kissed her both the eyes and forehead as well showing his increasing love for her.

With the increasing feelings, he kissed on the tip of her nose which she took as a pleasure with closing eyes and carrying a broad smile on her lips.

Slowly and Gradually, he kissed her left cheek creating butterflies in her stomach. Interlocking their hands, he urged her for opening both the eyes so that he can see the love blossoming inside her heart through her eyes but it's taking time to reach till her mouth to confess.

While he wanted to go further but she holds his one hand not letting his do what he wants to do. Instead of stopping, he smirked and goes a little down and removed her small portion of saaree which was revealing her naked waist.

By the time he was removing saaree, her heart beats were already increasing like hell. She was going breathless but this time she herself wanted him to go further.

Caressing it gently over her waist, he kissed the navel of belly sensuously creating havoc inside her body. Untangling her hands from his she holds the pillow cover in both of her fists tightly.

Going above her, both looked in each other's eyes deeply in order of wanting more. Caressing her face he said "Thank u for the wonderful night..Thank u for sharing some treasurable moments with me which I can cherish for my entire life.

But she didn't reply as seeing over her, she was feeling shy like hell.

Further he went to capture her lips but unfortunately someone knocked the door making the couple disturbed and Realising their position, they both got up.

Naira immediately went to washroom and Kartik went to open the door. Seeing Swarna there he asked "Maa, aaplog kab aaye?"

"Bas thodi der pehle...Naira kahan hai?" Swarna asked.

"Bas maa, woh nikalti hi hogi..washroom gayi hui hai." He said scratching his head yet being still lost.

"Koi baat nahi, Tum bhi ready ho jao..office k liye late ho jaoge." She said making his realise about the time.

"Jee maa" Kartik said under her breadth.

In the washroom:

Naira's P.O.V(pinning up her saaree and caressing her belly on the same place where he kissed)

What kind of feeling is this that whenever he stays near me, it automatically starts giving some strange sensations inside my body. Why I want him to be always close to me..close to my heart, like a shadow. Why I can't stay away from him like I used to stay before. Is there any rope or something which is pulling me to him?

P.O.V. ends....

Caressing her navel again n again, she is recalling the moment when he kissed her on the belly passionately. The more n more she is remembering, the more n more she is blushing like anything. Her crimson red face is showing how madly she has started falling in love with him.

Kartik's P.O.V
For the first time I felt like the way I wanted her, she wants me too. Her presence near me calms my heart beat but at the same time it makes me restless. Her effect makes me fall weak and I keep losing control on myself from staying away from her. This is the first time when we took some bold step in our beautiful relationship.

Thank you God for bringing her in my destiny. I can see the love blooming inside her for me...I can see the soft corner which has started developing inside her heart and I am happy for that. Finally she has started feeling something for me and that's the enough for me.

P.O.V ends....

After pinning her saaree, she gets out from the washroom and stealing her eyes from him, she went outside.

To be Continued....

Keep Enjoying....
Keep Supporting....

100+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏