Episode- 2

Thank u for the amazing response that u all have given in a very limited  period of time...and here I am to present the next chapter before u all...Enjoy reading 😊

Naira is roaming in the mall and on the other hand, Kartik is also searching for Kirti and Aditya..In between Kartik and Naira reached the same place and accidentally they bump into each other....

The moment they bump into each other, all the Shopping bags which was with Kartik falls down on the floor and Kartik started picking it all...Naira stands up and sets her dress....

The moment kartik stood up and looks towards her, he got so mesmerised by seeing her face that he kept staring at her continuously for few minutes without even a single blink. He was so much into her that he didn't even realise that Naira apologised right away to him. Everyone around them were staring at him all this time. He was totally buzy in his own world. The atmosphere that was creating between them feeling like Fireflies somehow and somewhere came near around and started glowing like they were celebrating the feeling of true love emerging over there.

After these few minutes kartik came out of his dream and apologised to her but she said 'No it was my fault, I should have been more careful'. Then Kartik said "No it's okk, mujhe bhi dhyan Dena chahiye tha". Then they both gave a little smile to each other then Naira left from there.

Till the time she was going, he was seeing her from the back till the time she went invisible. Till then Kirti with Aditya came and patted on his shoulder but he was so much into her that he didn't even realised that someone is there behind him. Kirti continued with her words saying 'Kartik kahan kho gye tum'...Soon he realised his position and came back to his senses and said "Nothing...Shopping Puri ho gai"?? Kirti replied "Haan ho gai..chalo ab tum bhi try kar lo". Kartik said Nai tumne Jo bhi pasand kiya hoga mere liye, acha hi hoga. Chalo let's back to home. Soon they left for their home.

While in washroom Gayu called someone and told him "Hume Jo bhi karna hoga, jaldi karna hoga as we don't have much time". Soon she came out of washroom and Gayu and Naira headed towards their home.

While in Goenka Mansion, all the three reached and Kartik went to his room. He was still in his hangover after meeting her which was feeling like "love at first sight"❤ He was lying on bed and continuously thinking about her....

Kartik's P.O.V

'who was she'...'what was her name'...'why I am feeling so connected to her'...'why she is bothering me so much'...'what kind of feeling is this'...'why I want to know about her'...Till the time when I was not ready to get married, that time I didn't feel like this for any girl and now when I am ready for getting engaged then I have a strange feeling for a random girl whom I don't know properly...don't know her whereabouts...who got stuck in my mind from the time I have seen her...what is this happening to me...why I am feeling like I want her...why I want to make her mine...

And on top of that we met just before the day when I am going to see a girl as per Dadi's and my parents choice...how I will face her in the evening when that mall girl(Naira) is in my mind. Is our fate wanted us to meet?? After so many continuous thoughts...soon he drifted into sleep....

To be continued.....

So here is my second chapter...I hope u people are liking it...keep voting and commenting guys...it gives me motivation to write more beautifully..
It means a lot...Thank u😇