Episode-51

Enjoy Reading 😊

Coming out of the washroom, he took his position on bed and switching off the night lamp of his side, he tried to sleep. Seeing him dozed off, she again demanded for an apology saying "Kartik Please, I am sorry. I was on time. Just due to something on the other household work, it all went messed up and henceforth, I got late."

Listening her words, he stood up from the bed and went near and went near her. He said "You are saying, you are not at fault but have you noticed that since how long you are ignoring me? Uss din hum lunch pe bahar milne waale the par tum nahi aayi..Movie ka plan banaya, phir tumne woh bhi cancel kar diya...Naira...Mere bhi kuch expectations hai tumse...Main bhi chahta hun ki hum log ek dusre k saath jyada se jyada time spend karein. Main ye nahi kehta ki tum Puri Family ko chor kar sirf mujhe time do par iska matlab ye bhi toh nahi na ki tum hamare rishte ko time hi na do; Mujhe hamesha ignore karo. Agar aisa chalta raha Naira, toh hum ek dusre ko kaise samjhange?"

And she just hugged him tightly saying "I am sorry.. I am genuinely sorry. I know main tumhe hamesha hurt kar deti hun aur tum mujhe hamesha maaf kar dete ho par aisa nahi hai ki main tumhe ignore kar rahi. Bas mujhe thoda time chahiye, Sab se equally deal karne k liye."

Even she was hurt Realising that their  relationship is falling into trouble due to some little amount of misunderstandings.

Seeing her continuous crying which was full of guilt, he made himself calm a bit and said hugging her back "It's okay Naira..It's okay. Dekho Naira, aisa nahi hai ki main tumhe guilty feel krwana chahta hun..main bas ye chahta tha ki aaj itne khaas din par meri biwi mere saath ho. Naira...You are very important person in my life and I want you..I need you always by my side. Bas, aur isse jyada mujhe kuch nahi chahiye."

Freeing her from his embrace, he removed her tears from her eyes and asked her to go n change.

He went to lie over till the time she changed her dress for the sleep over.

She took her position on bed, switching off the night lamp, she went near him and placed her head on his chest through holding him by his waist.

Popping up on her elbow, she slightly moved back. Caressing his cheek from her left hand, she kissed on his forehead out of pleasure saying "Thank you for forgiving me."

She was going back to her position when he holds her back intending to stop her from going to her side and pulled her to himself causing her both the arms landed on his chest.

They were looking at her with full of intensity and serenity. As they were recreating their moment of getting togetherness after days. With the strong gaze, they both were looking into each other's eyes madly and deeply.

Slowly and gradually, holding her left cheek, she kissed on his right one which causes closing his eyes. She didn't stop her till then, showing her feelings, she again kissed on her left cheek sensuously and he felt it carrying a little smile on his face.

With the increasing proximity, he eyed on her lips and tried to capture it and but out of nevousness, she this time as well refused him through turning her face to other direction.

Removing her hair strands which were falling on her face, he flipped their position and this time he was literally on top of her giving his full weight.

She was adoring him with full of increasing love which was now clearly visible in her eyes. The amount of tears which suddenly started flowing through her eyes out of happiness were indicating that What amount of love and respect he has earned in her heart?

Slowly and steadily, he went near her face and grab all that tears which was flowing through her eyes in his mouth from both the sides. Showing his love towards her, he placed his lips on her forehead with a sensuous touch on it.

With the increasing feelings, he removed her hair from her collarbone and sealed it with a sensuous kiss. He pecked it so warmly and she took it with full of pleasure causing as if she craves for it more n more.

With the increasing flow of love and intimacy, he again eyed on her lips and placed his thumb on it gently.

Caressing with his thumb which causes closing her eyes. Till the time he was caressing it, her heart beat starts running like a marathon.

As the time passes, he realised that his thumb got coloured with her lipstick mark on it. Instead of removing it, he took that near his mouth and sucked it making her red crimson blush.

Being an utmost romantic, he again tried to capture her lips when she placed her fingers on his lips in order of stopping him from kissing saying "Aaj nahi...please."

And being a perfect husband, How could he do something which was against her approval? So he went accordingly and respecting her feelings, he didn't forced her to kiss.

With the increasing time, he moved back through her body and cuddling her tight, they both drifted to sleep.

In Morning:
Naira has a day off. Nani left for her town after meeting with everyone. Kartik is getting ready to leave for the office when suddenly Naira called him from behind.

Kartik gave her a questioning look by turning his face to her while she was Fumbling with words.

"Do you wanna say something?" He asked wondering and she merely nodded.

"Why is it so difficult?" She thought in her mind.

"Umm..actually...There is this..." She uttered with hesitation.

"I am listening." He said and came infront of her properly.

"Okay Naira, take a deep breadth and blurt everything out." He said.

"Kartik..will you..will you go on a date with me?" She asked in one go.

"What?" He asked with a little amusement.

While he started laughing hysterically and she realised what she said.

"I didn't hear you." He said leaning towards her. While smirking, crossing his arms.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" She repeated her words which was barely coming as she looked down and continued to fiddle her fingers.

"Okay, As you say." He said while intensely looking in her eyes.

"I will text you the address and the timing. Please don't be late." She uttered.
And he left.

Naira went out to look for the venue for the Date. After that she went for shopping to get something for Kartik. While she was in the mall searching for a perfect gift for her husband, suddenly her phone rang indicating Kartik's call.

Receiving his call,
Naira: Hello.
Kartik: hello, Kahan ho tum? Itna sound aa raha hai!!
Naira: Haan woh, thoda bahar hun.
Kartik: Sach bata bhi do...pakka mere liye kuch kharid rahi hogi?
Naira(making her shock): Nahi, bilkul nahi...main kya khud k liye kuch lene nahi aa Sakti?
Kartik: Chupa lo, chupa lo...par jyada der tak chupa nahi paogi. Mujhe pata chal hi jayega ki meri biwi aaj mujhe hamari Date par kya gift dene wali hai.
Naira(Blushing): Thik hai, thik hai. Ab main rakhti hun. I have to go.

And they ended their conversation with some teasing session.

Evening:
Naira reached the mansion and got ready to go.

To be Continued....

Keep Supporting...
Keep Enjoying...

120+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏