Episode-38

Enjoy Reading 😊

The moment Naira opened her eyes..Kartik removed his hand from her face saying "Aaa..sorry..main tumhe uthaana nahi chahta tha."

"Koi baat nahi..waise bhi mujhe puja k liye ready hona hai." She said calmly straightening her position on the bed.

She was going to say something further when Swarna entered with the outfit that she needs to wear on her special day.

A pure Red lehenga with a green blouse and a lemon n orange mix coloured dupatta over it. She found it very pretty to wear. It was so elegant that any newly bride can look beautiful carrying that.

"Aaj puja mein tumhe yahi pehenna hai." Swarna said handing over to her.

"Jee maa, This is so pretty..I would love to wear that." Naira said.

While here Kartik was getting ready and Naira as well. As time passed, Naira got indulge in getting ready for the puja. She took her dress and went to washroom to put on that lehenga that Swarna asked her to wear.

After a span of time she came out. She started doing her hairdo and the required makeup and wearing jewellery.

While Kartik was continuously admiring her from the back as the blouse was quite short. So because of that, her most of the waist portion of her body was getting exposed on a large scale. He was gazing at her with his continuous stealing eyes. The more n more he was staring; the more n more he was dying to go near her for feeling her close into his arms. He was not getting control on himself but he had to as he very well knows that his wife is still upset & angry with him.

She was melting under his glaze. She can easily feel his eyes on her who was craving for her badly but due to the circumstances that had been occurred were stopping her to do anything in further. Her hands were shivering literally as if she is suffering from some cold. These sensations were clearly indicating how much she gets affected with his mere gaze.

She was getting troubled as due to his constant eyes on her; her mind was getting divert n as such she wasn't able to get ready properly.

After lots of efforts she did with her everything and got ready for going downstairs. Suddenly she started feeling dizzy and holding the wooden slat of the bed, she tried to sit on.

Seeing her condition, he quickly rushed to his wife and made her sit, holding her palm with his. He handed over the glass of water which was placed on the nearby table and brought the same near her mouth intend of making her drink. But she removed his hand which caused made that glass fall from his hand on the floor.

"Ye tum kya kar rhe ho..tum mera todna chahte ho" she rudely said.

Kartik got shocked knowing that she is fasting. Since no one is aware of her being in fast in the family.

"Tumne fast rakha hai..tumhe mujhe pehle batana chahiye tha na..mujhe thodi na pata tha..." He continued on speaking but she interrupted.

"Haan tumhe kahan kuch pata hota hai..tumhe na pehle kuch pata hota tha aur na ab kuch pata hota hai aur pata hoga kahan se, tumne hamesha toh mujhe for granted liya hai." She freaked out.
And with these last words she left for the puja without listening to him.

Kartik tried to stop her but she didn't. He even thought to justify himself but he didn't seeing her condition as he knew their argument hadn't find its ultimate point yet.

At puja,
There also she was unable to stand on its feet n due to which everyone got aware that she is fasting. Everyone asked her the reason for being in fast after knowing that she is still weak from her inner body.

"Main ye fast kaise nahi rakhti..ye meri shaadi k baad pehli Teej hai..main isse aise kaise jaane de Sakti thi aur aap log tension mat lijiye..I am fine aur aap log toh ho hi mera dhyan rakhne k liye." She said showing her faith towards them.

Once the Puja was done, everyone headed towards the terrace for seeing the moon over the sky and followed by seeing their own moon(Husband). So that all the ladies could easily break their fast.

The moment the moon appeared..they all took Aarti respectively and seeing the moon from the strainer eventually they did the same with husband and the rest is done step by step.

Getting done with all the rituals everyone came downstairs and Naira went to her room for taking some rest.

KAIRA Room:
Kartik came with her dinner along with his as well. Though she didn't feel like to have something but she had to and moreover she don't want to have it from Kartik's hand. He came and sat near her. He took a bite and tried to made her eat but....

"Mujhe nahi khaana..tum ye khaana le jaa sakte ho." She said without looking at him.

"Agar le jaana hi hota toh main laata kyun." He said being stubborn this time.

"Aur agar tumne ye dinner nahi kiya toh main bhi apna dinner nahi karunga." He said further blackmailing her.

She immediately snatched her plate from his hand listening to him and starts having her meal silently. But when she found, he hadn't had his meal, she said...
"Tum nahi kahoge?"

He didn't utter a word and kept listening to her. She was looking at him with questioning eyes but he didn't response.

After waiting for few minutes, when he didn't reply to what she asked..she pretended as if she hardly cares. She continued with having her meal.

Once she had her meal, he offered her to have medicines but this time she gave the same attitude that he did few minutes ago. She covered the duvet on her body saying "I don't wanna have it."

"Naira mujhe health ko le k koi compromise nahi chahiye...." He keeps on saying but she interrupted.

"Okay I will have it only when u will have your dinner right in front of me." She said keeping her condition.

Initially he glared at her widening his eyes but then he agreed as he very well knows that though she is not pretending but inside she is damn caring wife. She can't let him do that which is not good for him.

He had his dinner silently while her eyes were on him making herself assure that he must completes his dinner fully n properly. He left some of his last bites on the plate where she was giving an angry look to him.

"I did, now u have your medicine please." He said requesting him.

"Puri complete karo apni plate." She ordered.

He understood, he will never win over her in their evergreen argument.
He silently followed her words and had his dinner thoroughly like she said.

Eventually she had her medicines and then switching off the lights, they both drifted to sleep.

To be Continued...

100+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏