Chapter 14

"Now that my mom is gone, the real party starts." Luke joked as the six of us sat in a circle in his and calum's hotel room.

I sat in between Luke and Ashton while Calum sat next to Ash. I could feel him constantly looking towards me and I tried not to return those looks.

"Well, what do you want to do birthday boy?" Michael questioned as he put his arm around Molly who immediately snuggled into his chest.

"Let's play a game." Luke suggested.

"Truth or Dare." Ashton and Calum answered at the same time which surprised the rest of the room.

"I'm down." Molly agreed which meant that Michael agreed. I shrugged and Luke smiled.

"That sounds perfect."

"Who goes first?" Molly waited anxiously.

"I don't know. Wanna do it with a bottle?" I suggested.

"Like spin the bottle?" Ashton raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, as in someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands in has to do the truth or date from the person who spun it. Then after that person does the dare/truth, they spin the bottle and so on." I explained and everyone exchanged quick glances before they all agreed to the terms.

"What happens if someone doesn't want to do a dare?" Calum asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"I would say take a shot but no alcohol." Molly giggled.

"Take off a piece of clothing." Michael suggested in a joking manner but the group shrugged and agreed to those terms too.

"Perfect." Cal added sarcastically.

"Ok, since it's Luke's birthday, you spin first." Ashton tossed him an empty soda bottle from earlier.

We watched the bottle spin slowly as it landed on me and I just smirked. "Alright Pey, truth or dare?" Luke waited for answer.

"Dare."

"I dare you to switch spots with Ashton."

"That's not a good dare!" Michael complained as I exchanged a glance with Ash who stood up and switched seats with me.

It was my turn to spin the bottle. This time it landed on Ashton who just waited like a small child. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When is the last time you had sex?"

Ashton's eyes widened at my question. "Really?" I nodded. "It was before the tour started. I think it was with my ex in like November."

"Damn Ash, you haven't been laid in a while." Michael commentated. Usually Calum would be saying this kind of stuff but he was extra quiet today.

Ashton spun the bottle and leaned into me, "it's going to happen during this game."

I could've sworn my face went white. I had spent so much time avoiding Calum that I hadn't brought up the kiss and Ashton had been pressuring me about it.

Once again, it landed on me. "Oh Pey, truth or dare." There was no way I was going to win this and I just had to accept that now.

"Truth."

"Who was the last person you kissed on the lips?" Ashton stared at me and waited for me to admit to it being Calum.

Instead of giving him what he wanted, I pulled my shirt up and over my head, tossing it behind me. Calum shifted next to me and Luke and Ashton just sat there, surprised I'd rather lose clothing than admit to kissing Calum.