Prolouge

This is my cover if u can't see it very well
_
"Peyton!" I heard Ashton's giddy voice yell from downstairs. "Come down here." I placed my pencil in my textbook, shut it and grabbed my phone before I ventured down the stairs.

"Hey Ash." I greeted him as I turned the corner to see him with two other boys. I had seen these boys in pictures before and I knew them as members of 5 Seconds of Summer; Luke and Michael to be exact. Ashton dragged me in closer to him and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Peyton, I want you to meet part of the band. Part of the band, I want you to meet my sister Peyton." He introduced me and I gave him the "stop telling people I'm your sister" look and he shrugged.

"Ash, you never mentioned you have a hot younger sister." Michael toyed with Ashton's emotions and overprotective nature. "She doesn't even look like you."

"Hey, watch it. I might just have to tell Molly what you said." Ashton fired back.

"I don't look like him because I'm not really his sister. We're not blood related."

"Are you adopted then?" Michael asked, recieving another glare from Ashton.

"You can't just go and ask someone if they're adopted Michael." The tall, awkward, blonde haired boy who I knew as Luke defended me.

"I'm not adopted. I just moved in with the Irwins a few years ago for personal reasons. I've known Ashton since I was two or three and he was like four or five so he always says that we're like siblings. Thus, he introduces me to everyone as his sister." I explained while sparing the specific details of my background.

"Well, nice to meet you." Mikey extended his hand and shook mine. Luke followed Michael's example and did the same thing.

"Aren't there four memebers in 5 Seconds of Summer?" Ashton talked about the band all the time. I actually felt like I already knew them because of that.

The front door opened and a tall, Asian (yes, I knew he wasn't Asian because Ashton told me all the time how annoyed Cal got when people called him Asian) looking guy walked into the house. He closed the door behind him and approached the group.

"Hey Cal." Ashton welcomed him.

"Sorry I'm late." he started to speak before he realized there was a girl with the other boys. "Well hello there." Calum walked past Michael and Luke and straight towards me with open arms. He ignored the fact that Ashton had his arm around me and pulled me forwards into a hug.

"Hi, I'm Peyton. Nice to meet you." I laughed into his oversized sweater.

"Hi. I'm Calum and it looks like my birthday came early this year." He muttered as he continued to hug me tightly. He was actually an amazing hugger so I found myself hugging back.

"Cal, let go of my sister." Ashton tugged at Calum's grip.

"Shhh." Calum hushed Ashton before pulling away from the hug slightly and getting a better look at my face. "You're too pretty to be related to Ash." He announced before going back in to continue our hug.

"Hey!" Ashton whined, slightly insulted by Calum's comment. I once again found myself laughing.

"I like him Ash. Can we keep him?" I buried my head into his sweater a little more.

"Yeah, can she keep me Ash?" Calum added onto my comment.

"No, we have band practice." Ashton said sternly. Ashton was rarely serious around me so I could tell that he was getting annoyed by Calum and I. "We should get started too because we're already running late."

"Aw, alright. See you guys later." I let go of Calum as he hugged for a few more seconds before leting go. "It was a pleasure meeting you all."

"Oh trust me, the pleasure was all mine." Calum flirted with me.

"Hey Cal, I can see your boner growing from all the way over here. Keep it in your pants." Michael interjected as I blushed and Cal's eyes widened. I'm sure that Ashton was making a face at Michael from behind me too.

"If you don't keep it in your pants, why should I have to?" I'm guessing he was referring to the before mentioned Molly.

"Can we just start band practice?" Luke shyly said.

"Yeah, let's go." Ashton commanded, obviously unamused with Michael and Calum's conversation.
_
Alright well this is my prologue thingy I know it's not great but I hope you like vit.