Full Description

Peyton (kinda) Irwin. Irwin as in Ashton Irwin, drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer. Kinda as in she isn't blood related to Ashton, but he always insists on introducing her as his little sister. She wanted to forget her old life anyways and it was better that she had the same last name as Ashton (especially if she was his "sister") so she changed it.

Peyton loved plenty of things. She loved the sound of the rain tapping against her window when she fell asleep. She loved the way that British accents sounded. She loved when sweatshirts were big enough to a point of where she could pull the sleeves over her hands. She loved blasting music and dancing around the house when no one else was home. She loved the fact that she was spending half of her gap year touring around the US and Australia with 5SOS while they opened up for One Direction. The one thing she wasn't in love with was the concept of "falling in love."

Enter Calum Hood, aka bassist and singer in her "older brother's band". When Peyton and Calum met, they clicked instantly, and became best friends. Calum loved a lot of the same things as Peyton did. He loved the sound of the rain in general. He loved the way that she laughed when he attempted to do a British Accent. He loved the way that she looked in one of his sweaters that was at least two sizes too big for her. He loved the way she would be embarassed when he walked into Ashton's house to find her blasting music and dancing around. Most importantly, he loved her.

Can I have a minute?
I've gotta tell you something.
I heard that someone likes you,
And it might be nothing but he's right in front of you.
_
Alright well this is my new fanfic, it is a calum one and this is the whole description, it wouldn't fit when I started writing this story so I decided to put it in here before the actual story.
Hope you like this