Chapter 35

Michael's P.O.V.

I am Switzerland.

In other words, I like to think of myself as the neutral one in all of this. Molly was definitely taking Peyton's side and I think that Ashton is just mad at everyone. Luke, I don't know about him. I feel like he sides with Peyton, but Calum is his best friend so he could be siding with Calum for all I know.

I'm not the type of person to really get involved in drama that isn't mine because I don't want to be involved in drama that isn't mine. It was hard to not be involved in it though because this whole house revolved around it. I knew that Calum felt like shit about the whole thing and that the best thing for him would be to get out of the house.

And when I told him that, he was excited. The one thing I didn't expect was for him to want to drag me out of the house at 11pm. I didn't know what he wanted to do, but I didn't think we needed to do it at 11pm. Let me remind you if I haven't told you yet, it's 11pm. I didn't even know where I was going in the daylight, let alone night time.

"Where are you going at 11 at night?" Molly wasn't exactly happy that I was leaving now because for once in her life she was tired before midnight and liked having me with her when she fell asleep.

"Calum wants to go out tonight and I couldn't say no to him." She used the same reasoning towards me when it came to Peyton the other day so I was definitely going to use it against her.

"Fine." She slumped down."Just stay safe, alright?"

"You're such a mom." I joked.

"I love you," she kissed me.

"To the moon." I smiled.

"And back."

That was something that we did. It wasn't like a frequent thing, but when we really wanted to tell each other how much we loved each other, it came to that and we ended up doing it exactly like that. I was always to the moon and she was always back. She would always be waiting for me to come back and I was always far away and in other world when I was touring, it basically felt like I was on the moon and she was back on planet earth, far away.

Sure, Molly went with us on this tour, but she hasn't always been on every tour we've ever been on. We've traveled to the UK countless times to write and we lived there for a while and Molly wasn't there for that. This was her gap year and her family was well off so she didn't even have to argue or fight with her parents to let her go on tour with me. I'm sure that if they had held up a fight, Molly would've been able to win anyways.

Her parents liked me, I think. When we started dating, they didn't like me and I was positive. I was some boy who dropped out of high school to be in a band that hadn't made it yet. I didn't have much money because I didn't have a job, and I hung out with my friends too much, but that was just because of the band. Plus, I didn't look- well clean. I looked lost.

But they saw how much I loved Molly and I tried hard to make her happy. I did random little jobs so that I could buy her the nice things that she deserved, even though she got mad at me sometimes for doing that because "she didn't need those kinds of things when she had me", but I knew that I had to do that. She was worth a million bucks and I was worth nine, well now I'm worth more, but still.

They eventually learned to love me and got used to me and my crazy hair colors. They loved Molly too much to actually hate me anyways. It's been two years anyways and it didn't seem like Molly and I would be breaking up any time soon.

"I think Peyton is awake still. Why don't you hang out with her?"

"I probably will." She sighed, grabbing her phone from the nightstand and getting up. "I want to get a snack first."