Chapter 10

"Where the hell are we going?" I complained as Calum dragged me out of my hotel room early for the second day in a row.

"It's part two of your birthday." Calum announced as Molly followed us into the car.

"My birthday ended yesterday. Don't you think the amusement park, giant penguin, dedicating a song to me at your set last night and the give pound chocolate bar we ate most of last night was enough?" I should've been grateful that Calum cared enough about me to do this, but to be honest I was exhausted from yesterday and I just wanted to sleep because I knew that we were going to be out late tonight because after the concert we have Ashton's birthday celebration because it's his birthday tomorrow.

"Nope. Nothing will ever be enough for my favorite girl." Calum tapped my nose.

"Why is Molly coming along?" I pointed to Molly who was scrolling down her twitter. "No offense."

"Trust me. I was asking myself the same thing when Calum told me I had to come. It's early in the morning and I don't do mornings." Molly yawned loudly.

"I mean, it's good to see you though. I feel like I never see you because Michael keeps you locked away in his dungeon." I joked.

"That's part of the reason, but the main reason is because you're always with Calum. You two cling together so much."

"Whatever." Calum scoffed, placing his arm behind me and letting me close my eyes.

"What are we even doing today?"

"We're going to buy you a new dress for tonight." Calum informed me. "And I thought that you'd want a girl's opinion because I'm shit at judging girl clothes so that's why Molly is here."

"Why do I need a new dress? I brought one with me."

"Don't complain Pey. It's my treat and I'm just trying to do something nice for you." Calum rested his head on top of mine.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" I could feel him shaking his head on top of mine signaling that it was a no. "Fine."

I could actually feel myself drifting off to sleep. Calum was a good cuddler and was an easy person to fall asleep on. He was warm this morning and I was always cold so it worked out for me.

"You two are so cute." Molly interrupted the silence. Calum mumbled something in her direction but I was too tired to even catch what he had just said to her.

"Where are we even going dress shopping? We're in the middle of Hershey." I pointed out.

"Molly found a cute little dress shop online and we called and we're going in early before they actually open up so we have the entire shop to ourselves for a few hours." Calum smiled, proud of what he had accomplished.

"Works for me." I replied.

The rest of the car ride was silent except for the music that was playing through the car. It was soft music that made me tired though. It was Ed Sheeran to be exact.

We pulled up to a cute little shop and I saw how empty it was. If Calum hadn't told me that he called in earlier so that we were the only people in the shop, I would've been worried. I don't know if it's just me, but I had trouble trusting places that didn't have a few other people in it because it has to be a bad sign if no one was shopping there.

Calum knocked on the door a few times and a short man came to the door. He nodded towards Calum and proceeded to open the door from the inside using a key. The three of us entered and the man closed the door behind us.

"Hello Mr. Hood."

"Call me Calum. I hate when people call me Mr. Hood because it makes me feel old." Cal joked with the man.