Chapter 6

Ashton poked his head into the backroom of the bus where I was sitting by myself, once again playing Candy Crush. Usually I would be chatting with Molly, but she was with Lou helping watch Lux. "Hey Peyton! We're gonna go to the gym, you wanna come?"

"Ugh," I moaned, hating the idea of going to the gym because I knew that I needed to, "yeah. I eat too much with you guys."

"We eat more than you, so trust me. I'm sure that we need the gym more than you do. We're gonna leave in like three minutes so get ready." He informed me as he shut the door.

I walked up and locked the door because Calum made sure that he walked in on me every once in a while when I was changing on the bus and I wasn't in the mood for that right now. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants, a sports bra, a blue tank top, and put my hair in a high pony tail before finding my running sneakers and walking out of the backroom.

"Come on Pey! You move slower than me." Michael complained from the front of the bus.

"I'm a girl so it's ok." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wow Pey, you look good." Luke complimented me.

I don't understand why he would chose now to say something like that. I literally looked like shit and he decides to tell me that I look good? It's probably just cause my tank top was tighter than the shirts that I usually wore.

"Hey, it's bad enough that one band member always hits on my sister." Ashton told Luke, "I don't want to have to fight two of you off."

"She's not even really your sister Ash." Luke interjected.

"Shut up Luke." Michael muttered. "Let's just get going to the gym."

I shrugged, walking down the aisle that was lined by bunks and suddenly feeling a hand grab my arm and pull me back. The curtain slid open and Calum reveled himself laying in bed. "What the hell Cal? I almost had a heart attack."

"Where are you going?" He moaned.

"To work out with the boys." I pointed to the other three who were waiting for me at the front of the bus.

"Don't leave me." He whined.

"You've been in bed all day and you're sick. What would I possibly do on the bus?"

"Keep me company."

"You should go to sleep Cal. You have a show later." I reminded him.

"I'd sleep better with you next to me."

"Bullshit."

"No, I read it on twitter. It's a known fact that when you sleep next to someone that you love that it makes falling asleep easier, reduces depression risk, and helps you live longer." Calum blurted out.

"Are you coming Pey?" I heard Michael from the front of the bus.

"I'm pretty sure that when they say love, they mean romantically." I challenged him.

"I'm not romantically involved right now so best friend love is the closest that I'll get to it." He smiled at me.

"You're not gonna let this go, will you?" He shook his head no. "You guys can just go to the gym without me. I'm going to stay here with Cal."

"Of course." Ash rolled his eyes as the three of them walked off the bus, leaving me and Calum alone.

"Scoot over fat butt." I insulted Calum and he did what he was told.

"Harsh." He muttered in my ear as I slid under the covers next to him. I cuddled myself in, pressing my back as close as it could get to his front.