Chapter 27

I don't remember falling back asleep after I had talked to Calum and we had agreed to become friends again, but I guess I did because I woke up next to him and he was asleep too. He looked peaceful when he slept and it was kind of nice knowing that I was the reason for that happiness, ya know?

I grabbed my phone that was next to me on the ruffled white bed sheets and saw it was almost one in the afternoon, meaning it was about time for my to get out of bed and start doing something useful with my life.

I started peeling Calum's arms away from my body slowly, hoping not to wake him in the process. Despite my efforts, I heard him mumble my name when his arm was almost completely off of me.

"Pey?"

"Hi Cal." I dropped his arm next to mr and faced him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the kitchen to eat breakfast, well lunch actually." I corrected myself.

"No, stay here."

"Shhh." I hushed him. "Go back to sleep," I patted his head gently.

"I'll be out soon." He replied, not wanting to be left alone.

"Alright." I rolled off the bed, grabbing a pair of pants in the process and jumping around in the attempts of me multitasking. When I say multitasking, I mean me putting on pants and walking out my bedroom door at the same time.

I stumbled half awake into the kitchen where everyone else was awake and struggling with making food out of the few ingredients we had in the house.

"We need to go food shopping." Michael announced, no one pointing out my presence in the room yet, not that I was really complaining.

"Do you really think this band could handle food shopping for themselves?" Molly chuckled, finally noticing me. "Look who is alive?" Everyone stared at me.

"Where's Calum? Did you two talk?" Ashton questioned.

"He's in bed." I rubbed my eyes excessively, "how did you know we talked?"

"I saw him this morning and he said he wanted to talk to you."

"Why is he in your bed?" Luke chewed at his lip and he didn't have to say anything because I knew what he was thinking.

"No way." Ashton decided to answer before I did. I didn't follow up his answer with anything else because he had correctly answered the statement. I guess my lack of answer scared him because his eyes widened andhe said, "Did you?"

"If they would've we would've been able to hear." Michael interjected.

"What does that mean?" I raised an eye brow.

"Nothing towards you Pey, it's just Calum isn't exactly quiet when it comes to that kid of stuff."

"Have you listened to Calum having sex before?" Molly was now giving Michael the death glare.

"Not having sex, just other things."

"What about me having sex?" Calum walked into the room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and standing behind me, resting his chin on my head and wrapping his arms around my waist. It was easy for him to do because of our extreme height difference.

"Nothing."

"I haven't gotten any in over a year, so I don't know what you're saying about it." Calum defended himself.

"Eh, just forget about it." I didn't need to hear about it.

"We need food." Luke whined innocently.