Chapter 3

"Ugh. I'm so tired." Calum complained, collapsing on his bed in the hotel as he let his various shopping bags hit the ground.

I knew exactly where this was going. I don't know why Calum had been so against going to the beach lately, but I was going to go to the beach, even if that meant going without him. "We only shopped for like four hours though!"

"You shopped for four hours. I shopped for like two and I spent two hours meeting fans." He corrected me.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom." Luke told us as he searched for his swim trunks in his suitcase.

"Ok!" I smiled at him.

"You know the fans asked about you." Calum tried to distract me.

"Really? You didn't tell them anything embarrassing, did you?" Knowing Calum he would tell complete strangers about the time that I- nevermind.

"No. They just wanted to know who you were and I said that you were my best friend and they said you were pretty and I told them that I knew you were pretty."

"Stop trying to sweet talk me Hood. We're going to the beach." I informed him and he frowned.

"I want to nap."

"You can nap later. The others are already at the beach and waiting for us. Plus, we only have today cause you have the first show of the American Leg of the tour tomorrow and we both know you have sound check and wouldn't be able to hang out with me much." I pouted, puffing out my bottom lip and making a puppy dog face. Cal's puppy face was a weakness for most people, but my puppy face was a weakness for Calum.

"No. Don't you dare make that face." Calum pointed at my lip. "Please don't." I didn't reply. He reached up and squished my face in his efforts to prevent me from doing my puppy dog face. It didn't work. "This isn't fair you know." I nodded, still puffing out my bottom lip. "FINE!" He caved.

"Yay! I'm going to get changed and then I'll meet you back here." I ran back to the room that I was sharing with Molly, changed into my bikini before throwing on a pair of jean shorts, flip flops and shirt. I threw my room key, portable phone charger and a towel into a drawstring bag and grabbed my sunglasses off the dresser, throwing them over my eyes.

As I left my room, I saw that Calum and Luke's hotel room door was open and I let myself back in. "Alright! Let's get going!" I announced as the two boys grabbed towels and followed me towards the elevator so we could go to the beach.

The walk to the beach wasn't bad actually. We were stopped a few times by fans but the boys made sure to make it quick because we all (well at least Luke and I) wanted to get to the beach so that we could relax.

The minute we stepped onto the beach, I felt at home. Sure, the Florida water wasn't as clear as the Australian water, but it was nice to be on the beach again. We wandered the beach for a couple of minutes before we found where Ashton, Michael and Molly were.

"Hey!" Molly greeted me with a smile as she stood up and hugged me. I greeted Molly and we started to talk about all the shopping that I had accomplished today.

"Luke, Cal, Mikey, let's go for a swim and let these two gossip." Ashton announced, obviously bored of listening to our girlish banter.

"I don't want to go into the water." Michael hid his face from the sunlight.

"Come on Mikey. I wanna go for a swim. It'll be fun." Molly bent down and reached for his hand, using her petite body and all the strength in it to try and get him up. He laughed at her failed attempts before standing, picking Molly up and running towards the water with her over his shoulder.

"You coming Cal?" Ashton asked as he watched me strip out of my jean shorts and shirt before I set up my beach blanket.

"Nah. I think I'll stay here with Peyton. I don't want any creepy American boys hitting on her." Ashton didn't seem too sure of it at first, but ended up chasing Luke to the water to meet up with Mikey and Molly who were being the loud and obnoxious couple on the beach.

I sat on my blanket, patting the spot next to me so that Calum could join me. "You do realize that I'm probably going to go for a swim in a few minutes, right?"

He shrugged. "I'll go with you when you do."

Calum pulled out his phone, unlocking it and responding to tweets from fans. I sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder and watching him write back cute little blurbs. My sunglasses started to annoy the shit out of me so I pulled them off my head and put them in my bag.

"Smile." Calum held his phone out in front of me as I grabbed the snapback off his head, placed it on mine backwards and pretended to act gangster, laughing at myself. "Seriously?"

I apologized and just smiled as he took the picture. "What are you going to do with the picture anyways?"

"Tweet it."

"WAIT! Let me see it! I have to make sure I look good." There was no way that I was going to let Calum tweet that photo out to however many hundreds of thousands of twitter followers he had if I looked like a homeless person.

He handed me the phone and I stared at the picture. "It's actually cute. Can you text it to me?"

"Sure." His fingers danced quickly across the screen before I heard my phone ring from the drawstring bag sitting next to me that told me that I had successfully received the message.

"Thanks Cal." I thanked him.

"No problem."

"I feel like swimming." I stood up.

"Don't bring my snapback in the water. I'll kill you."

"No you wouldn't." I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up so that for once I was towering over him.

"Why wouldn't I?" Calum raised an eye brow as he slowly started to stand up.

"Because I'm your favorite person alive and you could never stay mad at me."

I awaited an answer from Calum, but like usual, he had nothing against me because I was right. "I hate it when you're right."

I took off his hat anyways and threw it onto the towel before turning and running to the beach. "Bet you that I'll beat you to the water." I called over my shoulder.

"No shit!" Calum obliged, slowly jogging after me and towards the others.

_
So this is the new chapter I hope you like it. Vote if you do