Chapter 30

Chistery led Glinda into mine and Fiyero's room and she looked at me with a big smile on her face. "Elphieeeee!" She squealed.

"Shhhhh...." I whispered as I looked at Fiyero and back to her, notifying her that Fiyero was still asleep.

"Oh," she chuckled, "sorry." She sat down next to me and put her hand on my stomach wanting to feel the baby. At that, the baby began to kick.

"Whoa...." I said, clutching my stomach.

"Elphie," Glinda gasped, "are you alright?"

"Yeah..... I'm fine...... The baby's just..... kicking..... that's all," I replied, trying to ignore the pain but that felt like it was impossible to do.

"Oh," Glinda began, "Well, h-"

"SWEET OZ!!!!" I screamed, clutching my stomach again.

Fiyero quickly woke up and held me, "Breathe..... Fae..... It's alright."

I took several deep breaths and in what felt like a year the baby stopped kicking. "I'm fine," I stated, breathing heavy. "Thank you..... both of you."

Fiyero looked over at Glinda, "So when did Glinda get here?"

"A few minutes ago," I answered.

"I came to check up on everything," Glinda grinned.

"Oh," Fiyero said. He looked over at me, "Elphaba, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I nodded.

"Alright," he smiled as he pulled me into his warm embrace.

"Is it alright if I, um, sleep in the guest room until morning?" Glinda asked.

"Yes, that's fine," I answered, still in Fiyero's arms. "Goodnight, Glinda."

"Goodnight." She got up from the bed and walked towards the guest room.

Fiyero and I layed down, kissed each other goodnight, and soon fell back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Hey everyone! I cannot believe I'm already at chapter 30 of my fanfic! I just wanted to thank you all so much for all the votes and lovely comments you leave me, without you all this fanfic would be nothing and I would just feel like I'm trying to entertain myself. I love writing these so much and I'm so glad that you all like to read them. Also, I have one big question to ask you all.... What should the baby's name be? (it's a girl btw so try to come up with a girl's name.) Anyway, if you would like to please answer the question and if not that's ok too. Love you all ♥♥♥♥