Chapter 31

Bang, bang, bang, ok, so instead of someone knocking on the door they bang on it. I mean, seriously, do they not know how early it is? And I'm a pregnant woman for Oz sakes! Bang, bang, bang, someone banged at the door again. "Ugh!" I grumbled, as I went to go answer the door.

I got to the door and opened it then gasped at the sight of the Wizard, Madame Morrible, and some guards standing outside.

"Hello again, Elphaba," the Wizard said. "What a pleasure it is to see you again."

"What are you doing here? And what do you want?" I asked, a little worried.

The Wizard looked at his guards then pointed at me. Four guards then grabed me and picked me up.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to break loose from their strong grips.

They through me into the trunk of an old car then closed the door and left. I tried to escape but I couldn't, due to all the doors being locked, then I started looking for something to break the windows with but there was nothing hard enough. I looked out the window and saw the Wizard and Madame Morrible, followed by the guards, walking towards another car. The guards were carrying someone. Glinda?  No, they weren't wearing a dress and it didn't look like a woman's figure. I gasped when I realized it was Fiyero, I saw him being carried by gaurds and thrown into another car. "Yero!" I screamed with water in my eyes.

The Wizard and Madame Morrible came into the car I was in while the guards went into the car Fiyero was in. "What are you going to do with us?!" I yelled to both of them.

"You shall soon find out," Madame Morrible replied.

About 2 hours later we arrived at what looked like.... the Emerald City. A few guards took me into the Wizard's palace and a few others took Fiyero into the same place. "My Yero," I whispered as I looked at Fiyero, with burnt tear stains on my face. I looked at both the Wizard and Morrible, "Do whatever you want with me but please don't hurt Fiyero please!" I pleaded.

They looked at each other and neither one of them spoke.

Soon, the guards grabbed me again and took me to a large green curtain. "Ladies and gentlemen," the Wizard announced at the other side of the curtain, "as most of you know, the Wicked Witch of The West isn't really dead... but we are here to change that. Citizens of Oz, here she is, the Wicked Witch!" As he said that, the curtain opened revealing me to millions of Ozians. Then I heard screaming from some people and others said things like, "Kill the witch!" By this time I was used to all the name calling so it didn't bother me much.

The Wizard held his hand out to the side, revealing Fiyero being held back by the same guards, "And here we have our former caption of the guard, Fiyero Tiggular, who has been helping the Wicked Witch with pretty much everything."

I quickly pulled away from the guards and escaped from their grips, "Yero," I cried as I ran towards him.

"Guards," the Wizard yelled, "the water!" But I didn't care, I wanted to be at Fiyero's side, embracing him.

"Elphaba," Fiyero said, sounding like he was in pain, "go, run away.... I'll be alright."

"No, I'm not leaving without you."

"Elphaba!" He shouted, pointing behind me.

I looked back and gasped at the sight of two guards with a large bucket of water in their hands ready to be thrown at me.

"Elphaba!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION: Everyone, the story is not over yet! I promise I am working on the next chapter as you're reading this so don't start thinking that this is over cuz it's not, it's far from over! Stay tuned to chapter 32!