Chapter 37

A few hours later, I woke up again; however, this time I was alone in mine and Fiyero's room. "Yero?" I called, looking around the house.

"Fae," I heard from outside, "hold on, my dear, I'll be right in."

2 minutes later, Fiyero came back inside and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I've got something to show you."

"What is it? " I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Just close your eyes and come with me."

I closed my eyes and Fiyero led me outside. "Yero, just tell me where we're going," I insisted.

"You'll see, my love, you'll see," he replied in a flirtatious tone that I couldn't help but smile at.

In what seemed like hours, Fiyero finally said, "Alright, Fae, we're here. You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes, expecting to be suprised until I realized what we were standing infront of. "A shed?" I asked, confused.

"It may look like a simple shed but, if you look inside, it is actually much more than what it first appears to be." He opened the door of the shed, "Go on, go inside," he said calmly.

"What about the lights?"

"Just come inside," he said, about to walk into the shed.

I quickly walked up next to him and we entered the little place together. As soon as we got inside, Fiyero turned on the lights revealing a giant collection of books. I gasped at the sight of what my husband had done for me. "Oh my Oz, Yero, I... I don't know what to say!"

"Happy birthday, Fae," he smiled planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, Yero, you're so thoughtful! Thank you so much!" I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." He put his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Now go on, my love, go enjoy your books."