Chapter 35

"Happy birthday, little baby!" Glinda exclaimed as she rushed in with a pink bag and some pink balloons in her hands. She quickly put everything she was carrying on a chair and ran by my side to glance at my new born daughter. "What's her name," she asked.

"Ginama," I replied.

"Awwww.... beautiful Ginama," she grinned. Then said, in a baby tone, "You're adorable and you got your mama's eyes."

I looked at Ginama and smiled. How can you love someone so much when you just met them? I looked up at Fiyero and he continued to smile at both me and Ginama. I could tell just by his glance and his smile that he wanted to hold her. "Come here," I said as he came closer to me, "Do you want to hold her?"

"I..... I-"

"Here," I grinned as Fiyero picked up Ginama from my arms. I watched him as he smiled at Ginama and cradled her in his arms. Ginama reminded me of a younger version of Fiyero, the way her face was structured was very similar to his, the only difference was her's was smaller.

Glinda put her hand on my arm. "You're a momsie now, Elphie," she whispered. I chuckled at the remembrance of what Glinda calls her mother. She then put both of her hands over her mouth, "And I'm the auntie!"