Chapter 24

The next afternoon, I noticed that I had skipped a period, that's when I started to worry. I told Glinda about it and she said, "Oh my Oz, Elphie have you told Fiyero about it?"

"Tell me what?" Fiyero asked walking towards us.

"Fiyero," I said suprised. "We were g-"

"Elphie's pregnant!" Glinda announced and I looked at her signaling her that I didn't want her to say that.

Fiyero looked at me, "Is she serious?"

"Ummm..." I bit my lip, "yes, Fiyero, I am pregnant... Well, I think I am."

"Do want to go get checked out?" Fiyero asked me.

"I think that'll be best."

"Ok, let's go."

When we got outside of the hotel, Glinda made us a bubble to fly us to the closest doctor.

"Glinda," I said, "you know I could have just flown on my broom?"

"No you couldn't, Elphie," she giggled, "you're pregnant and that could get you stomach pains and get you drowsy."

About half an hour later, we got to a doctor's office. "Can I help you?" Asked the blonde  lady at the desk.

"Yes," I answered, "I am here to, whoa," I put my hands on my stomach as Fiyero helped me to the nearest chair and Glinda asked for the doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, everyone, it's the author (duh), sorry I haven't been updating lately (so much school *bangs head on table*). Anyway, I'll try as hard as I can to update more often. Oh and how many of y'all are liking my fanfic?