Chapter 42

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS PRETTY MUCH A SEX SCENE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ THAT KIND OF STUFF THEN I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE COMING SOON.

@SarahWickedFan first of all, thank you for responding to my notification. Second, there will most certainly be upcoming chapters that are not sex scenes.... like the next chapter ^_^

Anyway, on with the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home, Ginama was already asleep so I carefully lied her down in her crib.

Right after I did, Fiyero grabbed my arm. "Bed now," he whispered with a smirk.

I smirked back, "Right away, my handsome prince. But you'll have to catch me first!" I quickly ran to our room and hid in the closet.

As soon as I got into the closet, I heard Fiyero closing the door and locking it. "Fae?" He called looking around as he walked towards the bed.

Perfect, just where I wanted him. I quickly ran into his arms and kissed him fiercely, making us both fall onto the bed.

"There you are, sexy," he smirked running his hand up my thigh.

"Here I am," I said kissing his neck several times.

"My beautiful green woman." He met my lips in a fierce kiss then he started to tug at my dress.

"Get it off," I whispered, "it's in my way."

He smirked as he ripped off my dress. "Anything else in your way?"

"Your clothes," I smirked back running my finger down his chest.

He removed his shirt and I removed his pants. "Hold on," he said standing up. "Let me put on a prot-"

Without giving him a chance to finish, I jumped into his arms as we both fell back onto the bed again. "Forget about the stupid protection and love me."

He smirked and began to move against me and I kissed him to muffle my moan. "Mmmm.... Yero.... I love you.... so much..."

"I love you so much more, Fae," he whispered.

"Then show me," I whispered back in a breathy tone.

"As you wish.... your wickedness." He started to strip on top of me.

"Oh Oz.... FIYYYYEERRRRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed.

"Enjoying?" He smirked.

"Very much." As soon as I said that he began to pick up the pace.

"Oh Oz, Yero!" I shouted with a moan. "Why?"

"Why what, my love?" He asked slowing down a little.

"Why are you so good to me?" I smirked as I met his lips in a long passionate kiss and he started to quicken the pace again.

I allowed my hands to move freely around Fiyero's bare body causing him to moan.

Before I knew it, we were both sweating which was burning my skin but I didn't care because, for one thing, both of us were having too much fun to stop and, for the other, it was my turn to pleasure my husband.

We flipped over causing me to be on top and I began to grind against him. He kissed me forcefully in attempt to muffle his moan. Gripping my hair, he added more and more force into the kiss and my hips began to move quicker and quicker against his.

"Oh Oz.... Fae!" He shouted moving his hands around my body.

I nearly screamed as I felt Fiyero rub his hands around my bottom half. Then, for the first time ever, I squealed as I felt him move his hands onto my special place then slowly move back and up to my back and then forward again onto my breasts. I kissed him hard to muffle my moan as we continued.

Soon, Fiyero stood up and went into the closet then came out with a small round box. He showed a slight smirk as he placed it on the desk to open it.

"What's that?" I asked sitting up and pulling the blanket with me so I wouldn't show my complete bare body.

"Something we haven't used in a long time," he answered slowly opening the box. He pulled out a familiar silk black scarf with roses on it. It was the scarf he had given me many years ago and told me that it was a traditional Vinkus scarf.

"Oh Oz," I said covering my mouth with my hands in disbelief and accidentally released the blanket which was then only covering my bottom half and left my stomach and breasts exposed.

I blushed as Fiyero looked at me and saw my breasts which made him chuckle as if he'd never seen me blush before.

"You remember this?" He asked unfolding the scarf.

"How could I forget about it? We used it so many times."

"Then come here, let me put it on you."

"I... erm..." I stuttered holding onto the blanket.

"Fae, we've seen each other naked plenty of times, you don't have to be shy or uncomfortable about your body. You're a very sexy woman, my dear."

He's right, I thought, well, not about me being 'sexy' but about us seeing each other naked. I stood up and allowed the blanket to slip off of me.

"Whoa," he whispered, his eyes widened in complete disbelief.

"W-what?" I asked a little confused and worried by his expression.

"I-it's just.... you're sexier than I remember." He grabbed my hand, pulled me closer to him, and wrapped the scarf around my waist.

"I can't believe you still have this," I commented looking down at the scarf that was now wrapped around my waist.

"Well, I do. Now, what I'm about to say may sound crazy and maybe a little desperate," he chuckled nervously, "but I-I... kept it... because of you... Even at that moment... I wanted you as my wife..."*

I felt my heart melt. "I love you, Yero. I always have and I always will."

He smiled lovingly then kissed me fiercely. "I love you too, Fae." He kissed me again this time harder then walked back towards the bed and fell back onto it with me in his arms.

I tried to pull the blankets back over us again so we could continue our love moment but he stopped me. "No blanket this time. I want to feel and see you and your body," he smirked as he slowly rubbed his hands up my thighs.

"Alright..." I moaned, "Just don't tease me." I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts.

He began to stroke them then kissed them one by one. "These, my dear, are true beauties."

I chuckled. "Ok, Yero, stop giving my breasts your attention and focus your attention on the rest of me."

He looked at me and smiled, "The full beauty." Nibbling at my neck, he slowly moved his hands back down to my thighs then we continued.