Chapter 19

An hour later, Glinda landed her bubble with all of us inside of it and we arrived at the exact same hotel Fiyero and I stayed at.

"We'll stay here for a while," Glinda said. "Stay here, I'll be back and I'm going to try to get us a suite." She ran inside.

"She's still the same Glinda," I smiled.

"The same blonde and perky Glinda," Fiyero chuckled.

Glinda ran out of the hotel doors. "Ok, I got us a suite for a great price!" She announced. "Come on, I bet it's beautiful!"

Minutes later, we arrived in our beautiful suite with a kitchen, two rooms, two restrooms, a dinning room, and more. "Wow, Glinda, this is beautiful," I smiled touring the rooms.

"You're welcome, Elphie," she giggled. "Now," she yawned, "it's getting late, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight, you two."

"Goodnight," Fiyero and I both said.

Glinda went up to her room and I flopped down on the couch, exhausted.

Suddenly, Glinda screamed, loudly and Fiyero and I ran up to go see what's wrong.

"What happened!? What's wrong!?" I asked, worried.

"My room is PINK! YAY!!!" She squealed.

"Glinda, don't scare us like that," Fiyero said, catching his breath.

"You could... have given me... a heart attack," I said, breathing heavy.

"Oops," she chuckled, "sorry, Elphie, but you know how much I love pink!"

"I know... I know. Well, goodnight, Glinda, we're going to bed."

"Goodnight."