Chapter 33

3 months later, I was at home reading a book, Glinda was here for her monthly visit, and Fiyero was laying down and relaxing on the couch. My stomach was the biggest it's ever been and the baby kicked even more than she used to. "So," Glinda smiled, skipping into the living room, "guess what I've been doing."

"Probably thinking of names for the baby like you do every time you're here," I replied as I put a bookmark in my book and set it down.

"Yes!" She squealed.

"What have you come up with so far?" Fiyero asked, still laying down.

"Nothing yet, but-"

"SWEET OZ!!!" I screamed, clutching my stomach.

"Fae," Fiyero shouted as he quickly jumped up and ran to my side, "breathe, my love.... breathe..."

I shook my head, "It's time," I said between breaths.

"What?"

"It's time, Yero."

"Ok, ok...." He picked me up in his arms and looked at Glinda, "Glinda, can you make us all a bubble and fly us to the hospital?"

She nodded and they both ran outside, with me still in Fiyero's arms. Glinda made us a bubble and quickly flew us to the nearest hospital.

While we were in the bubble, I was sitting down while taking several deep breaths, trying to calm down the baby but nothing worked. Then both of my legs started to burn and I screamed in pain.

"Fae," Fiyero was quickly by my side holding me. "It's alright, my love, we're almost there."

"Fiyero.... it really is time."

"How do you know?"

"Because my water just broke."

The rest of the way to the hospital I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying not to let a single tear escape from my eyes.