Chapter 4

A few minutes later, I see Fiyero walking towards me with a bucket full of apples. "Fiyero!" I cried running towards him. He put the bucket down and I hugged him tight as soon as he did.

"Elphaba," he began, "what happened?"

"I-i.."

"Are you alright?" Fiyero said seriously.

I, for some reason, was still shocked about what the wizard had said and couldn't respond.

"Elphaba, please, tell me what happened," Fiyero said looking into my eyes.

"The...the wizard, he..."

"The wizard?!" Fiyero said raising his voice, "What about the wizard?!"

"He...he told me..." I tried to get the words out but they still, for some reason, were not coming out. Then I took a deep breath and said calmly, "He told me that...he was my father and so was my other father, Frex."

After I said that I could tell that Fiyero was shocked as well. "H-how did he know you where still alive and how did he find you?" He said holding me close.

"I-i don't know," I said trying to stay calm. "But he gave me this green bottle that once belonged to my mother," I showed him the bottle, "the last time I saw this was before I faked my death. I left it behind for Glinda to have as a keepsake." That's when I started to think about Glinda and sighed, "I just wish we could see her again."

Fiyero held me tighter and said, "I know, but we can't, it'll be to dangerous."

"I know," I nodded, "but I miss her."

"Come on," Fiyero said taking my hand, "we need to continue our journey."

"Have you decided where we're going yet," I teased.

He chucked, "Nope, let's just go where our feet take us."

I, also, chuckled, I had never thought I'd hear Fiyero admit he didn't know what he was doing. I took Fiyero's hand then he kissed me and said "Alright, let's go."