Chapter 17

Two days later, we arrived right outside of Oz, in a small town called Wickamond, where we were supposed to meet Glinda. The name "Wickamond " reminded me of two things; being called "Wicked ", in Oz, and Doctor Dillamond, our Goat history teacher, from Shiz, whom now can no longer speak.

"We're finally here," Fiyero said, about to sit on a bench.

"Ok, so where's Glinda?" I asked looking around for Glinda's bubble.

"You mean 'Glinda The Good '?" He smirked.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. "I just want to know where she is!"

"I don't know," Fiyero yawned, putting his feet up on the bench. "All I know is that I need some sleep because I got zero sleep last night due to you pacing the sidewalk excited about today. I don't understand how you are able to be energized when you got the same amount of sleep as I did."

"For one thing, Fiyero, I already said that I was sorry for keeping you up all night. And for the other, I probably have this much energy because... I don't know, I just really want to see Glinda again!"

"Yes, I know, I can tell," he said laying down. Suddenly he got up with his eyes wide and said, "Uhhh... Fae I think you might want to turn around and take a look at that giant bubble."

"Bubble?" I gasped as I turned around and saw "Glinda's bubble!!!"

"I told you that you would want to turn around," Fiyero mumbled.