Chapter 18

Seconds later, Glinda landed her bubble and was in her same bubble dress, that I last saw her in, holding her exact same wand.

"Glinda!" I shouted running to her.

"Oh Elphie," she screamed, "it really is you!" We embraced each other while she whispered into my ear, "I missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." My cheeks, soon, started to burn due to my tears of joy, "Ow."

Glinda, gently, pushed me away and saw my burned cheeks. "Elphie, don't cry," she smiled, nearly crying herself. "Here," she wiped the tears away from my face.

I remembered that Fiyero was still on the bench and said, to Glinda, "Oh and someone else wants to see you too." I grabbed her hand and led her to the bench Fiyero was setting at.

"A scarecrow?"

I chuckled a bit then Fiyero glared at me, giving me those "really" eyes that he always does.

"No, no," I smiled, "this is actually Fiyero."

"Him?" She pointed at Fiyero. "He is Fiyero?"

I nodded.

She sat at the bench next to Fiyero, stared into his eyes, then gasped, "It is!"

"Yup, it's me," Fiyero, finally said.

"But how?" Glinda asked.

"It's a long story, but, let's just say, I tried to save him from those guards that we're trying to hurt him."

"So you guys really are in love," she smiled.

"Yes, we are," Fiyero smiled at me. Then said to Glinda, "Which is why we're getting married and we would like to invite you to our wedding."

"Really?!"

Fiyero and I both nodded.

"Ok, ok, I'll come!" She squealed. "When?"

"In six days," I answered.

"Ok, I guess I could stay in town until then."

"Great!" I exclaimed.

"So where are you guys living?"

Fiyero and I stared at each other. "No where, really," Fiyero shrugged.

"Ok, well... we'll find somewhere to stay for now." She grabbed both mine and Fiyero's hand and giggled, "Come on!"