fifty six

"He's calling us." Draco says with fear in his voice.

"Why is he calling us?" I ask, I feel myself begin shaking with fear.

"I- I don't know." Draco says as he sits up and starts putting his clothes in.

I guess it would be inappropriate to go see the dark lord in our pyjamas.

"Do you think he's calling the others?" I ask.

"No- I think they'd be in here by now. I think
It's just us." He says as he throws me one of his sweatshirts.

"Stay close to me, okay?" He says and I nod. After that we apperate from the school right to Malfoy manor. The manor is still dark and gloomy but this time, I'm almost terrified to go inside. Especially knowing what's waiting for us inside.

I clutch Draco's hand tighter as we walk up the drive way. Both of us noticeably scared and not saying anything. We stop at the door and Draco grips my hand tighter and turns his gaze to me.

"You okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I reply and turn my focus to him. "You?"

"Yeah." He says and opens the door. The first thing we see is Narcissa standing there waiting for us. She looks scared.

"Ah I'm so glad you're here. The snatchers came not that long ago and they think they've caught Harry Potter and his friends." Narcissa says calmly.

"What?" Draco looks to me. "What do you need us for?"

"We need you to identify them." Narcissa says. This time her voice sounds almost sad.

"The dark lord called us because he can't identify Harry Potter?" Draco asks his mother.

"No, the dark lord isn't here yet." Narcissa begins, "your aunt called you. Apparently she knows how to call death eaters like Voldemort."

"So he isn't here?" I speak up for the first time.

"No, he's not here."

I couldn't even hide the smile that was growing on my face right there. I was terrified of seeing him again after that night in the forest.

"Come inside guys." Narcissa says "Bellatrix is waiting for you."

Fuck.

I look to Draco and he looks how I'm feeling.

How the fuck are we going to get out of this one?

-

Draco's POV
Of course Aunt Bella can call people just like Voldemort can. I bet you she was having a laugh about how we were probably expecting to see him and not her. Fuck. She can be so dumb sometimes.

And my mother. Calling us here and expecting us to identify Harry Potter. As if that won't be a problem since Maya is his sister. Does anyone in this family use their fucking heads? Or do they just not give a shit.

As Maya and I follow my mother into the room where Bellatrix, my father and the snatchers stand, I hold onto Maya's hand tighter. There's no way we can get out of this one. Fuck.

We enter the room and I hear Maya let out a small gasp at the sight of the golden trio. Hermione and Ron aren't even disguised. How dumb are they? There's something wrong with Potter's face but he isn't that disguised either.

"Ah, little Malfoy and his girlfriend." Bella sings when we walk in.

"Aunt Bella, nice to see you again." I lie.