sixty

Maya's POV
Today has been pretty normal so far. Only one more class for the day. I'm exhausted from last night and classes seem to be rather busy today. Luckily for me, it's Friday so tomorrow I can sleep in and spend all day sleeping.

Professor Sluggorn has been going on and on about this potion we are to learn and I'm getting bored. Just stop talking about it and let us make the damn thing before we all fall asleep.

Sometimes I miss Professor Snape teaching this class. At least we had time to make the potions before the period was over.

"We aren't getting to this potion today." Theo whispers in my ear and I laugh.

"Or next class. He's going to have to repeat everything since it's the weekend tomorrow."

"Fuck, we're never getting to this one." Theo laughs.

We were right. By the time he was done talking about the potion, class was over and he will have to re do the whole lesson on Monday. I pick up my stuff and we all race out of the class. It's dinner and none of us could wait to get out of that class. Man, he's kind of annoying this year. He was not this bad last year.

"If he's teaching potions next year, I might not take it." I say to Theo as we sit down and join our friends at the dinner table.

"Who?" Blaise asks.

"Fucking Slughorn." Theo rolls his eyes.

"Oh, yeah." Pansy says. "I don't like him."

Dinner was normal. Well, it was normal until Ginny Weasley walked over to the Slytherin table and tapped my shoulder.

"Gin?" I say as I turn around and see her looking both terrified and excited.

"He's here, Maya." She whispers.

"Who's here?"

"I-" she pauses and looks around to make sure no one else is looking. "Your brother."

"What? He's here?" I ask.

"Yes." Ginny says. "I can take you to him if you want."

I look over at Draco and he nods.

"Can you take all of us?" I ask Ginny and she nods.

"Okay, then let's go."

The five of us follow Ginny down the halls and into the Gryffinfor common room where I guess Harry is.

"He's in here. I- I don't know how he will react but I had to at least let you know." Ginny explains.

"Thank you, Ginny. I appreciate it." I smile.

"Okay, let's go." She says.

The room was filled with Gryffinfors talking with Harry, Ron and Hermione. 

Fuck.

Hermione. 

I turn to Theo when I notice she's here and he gives me a smile to say he's okay. I nod but I reach out for his hand and he takes mine.

"Harry." Ginny calls out. He turns around fast and suddenly all of the eyes in the room are on us.

"Maya?" Harry asks. "Why- what are you doing at the school?"

"We had to come back.." I explain but before I could explain more, he crosses the room and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you for helping us back at Malfoy manor." He whispers in my ear.

"Of course." I reply.

He lets go of me and then turns to Draco. He nods awkwardly at him and then turns back to me.