21

Lo vas a olvidar - Billie Eilish & Rosalia

After Hisa's message, several days passed, and your new goal heightened your lost sense of ambition

After Hisa's message, several days passed, and your new goal heightened your lost sense of ambition. Since you had information thrown at your feet, you immediately went to work on Kouichi's downfall. While never-ending torture plagued your father's thoughts, you imagined Kouichi suffering in the hole you'd planned on throwing him in. He, his friends and two others.

You lost sleep over collecting more info only stopping to tend to Kazuko's needs. He had you wrapped around his little pinkie so much you brought him to school with you whenever the babysitter couldn't make time. Everyone in UA was drawn in by Kazuko, strapped to your back while you were preoccupied with papers. 

Hisa made sure to keep in contact, sending you messages every single day. She's gone as far as to propose a meeting between you both at UA to talk. Talk about her assisting you in charging Kouichi for his crimes along with his friends that were at her party. As you talked via text, Hisa made it clear that she's working to earn your trust by providing more and more info that she could find. 

On the other hand, your apprenticeship kept you busy with your medical studies and further training on your quirk. Recovery Girl would allow you to gain more experience tending to the student's wounds, mostly the hero course students during practical lessons. For your written work, Recovery Girl provided you with a space of your own, an office just a couple of doors from the infirmary. Lately, the piles of books stacking up on your desk kept you writing down numerous amount of notes in your notebook leaving many pages filled up. Many of those books which you hid were on law, you study different cases that you could find and jotted down everything between your schoolwork. 

Scanning the halls, you searched for the person on your mind. You waited for Bakugou for days and now that he was back from housesitting you needed his help. Passing Kazuko onto Izuku, who volunteered to watch over him for you, you spotted the boy you were looking for. Your eyes lit up seeing Bakugou walking out of class beside Kirishima and you smiled once he noticed you.