36

You and I - PVRIS

If you remember the old version of this story, you would know that shit went down at the end of this chapter

If you remember the old version of this story, you would know that shit went down at the end of this chapter. I changed it (obviously). Torture will begin in another chapter so prepare yourself.

enjoy another update <3

It had been clear that your little mistake got Bakugou into trouble with his parents. Leaving a baby shirt behind left his parents to imagine the worst, problems they'd never thought of before even when Bakugou hit puberty. Of course, he explained everything on the phone, easing their worries dramatically. But things took a turn for the worse, when his mother invited you and Kazuko for lunch at his house, ignoring the protest from Bakugou. You couldn't say no to the invite since an apology was long overdue.  

Kazuko's first train ride made adorable pictures in your camera roll. He clung to the window smiling as he watched the buildings appear and disappear when entering the tunnels. His amusement continued when you let him walk on the sidewalk by himself. He would look up at people passing by and wave. You smiled the whole whilst Bakugou followed beside you. Eventually, you didn't want Kazuko to exhaust himself and have you carry him all over the place. Instead, you carried him in your arms, taking your time in playing funny faces. 

"blegh!" You poked your tongue out, causing fits of laughter to escape out of him and yourself. Taking turns, you and Bakugou held Kazuko in your arms, and each time you let Kazuko on Bakugou's shoulders, he would pull at his hair like the reins on a horse. You recorded the whole thing, watching the blonde growl. On your shoulders, you'd find your baby chewing on your hair. Occasionally, it's blobs of saliva dribbling from his lips or his little tongue. You sighed, picked him off and held him like normal.

"Hey, do you think your parents will like me?" You asked, hugging Kazuko's arms around your neck. Bakugou shrugged his shoulders, unsure of the answer himself. Maybe his dad─Bakugou wasn't sure, to be exact. Their reactions are different; however, it's his mother that scared him the most more than he'd hate to admit.