08

train wreck - James Arthur

"Peekaboo!

"Peekaboo!...Peekaboo!"

Covering and uncovering his face, Kaminari's little game of peekaboo had Kazu screaming with laughter. It was a surprise to most that his brain didn't fry when he made his fingers flicker for more than an hour. Sparklers, he called them as he waved them in the air like glowsticks. In front of the Tv, Kirishima and Deku bickered about the movies to watch. All their options between the two sparked a debate. They fought over their favourite film all to impress Kazu.

"All might!"

"No phantom crusher 3!"

"Rock paper scissors then up to three!"

In one game, Kirishima won. The second game ended in a tie. They tried again, and Midoriya took the win. Midoriya defeated Kiri again in another match, but in the middle of the last game, Tooru steps up and slaps their hands. The boys hissed. 

"You two don't know how to please a baby," Said Tooru pushing the two boys aside and tampering with the television putting on the famous foreign film filled with Polynesian culture. "Everybody loves Moana!"

Blank stares were shared, but it changed to wonder when the songs started, and all the girls sang along with Moana. Ochaco sat on the floor and had Kazu on her lap, clapping his tiny hands to the songs. Due to the little mishap, Ochaco was ordered to wear gloves. Mina, who returned from the baths, shook Kazu's little hand. She forgives him for puking on her and sits beside Ochaco. The only time Mina would leave her seat, she would throw her arm around Denki just to sing along with songs.

"Moana!" Denki sang. "Make way, make way! "Moana, it's time you knew-"

"The village of Motunui is all you need!" Mina cuts him off, laughing while doing so. The two friends danced around each other, singing louder and louder until it became an annoyance. 

"Dumbasses," Said Bakugou reaching inside the fridge for a bottle of water. Upon closing the door, he found you walking in rubbing your eyes. You froze locking eyes with Bakugou. His eyebrow twitched as he approached you. "What the hell are you doing here? You should be sleeping?"

"I'm sorry-" You started wiping your blood-shot eyes with your shirt. "I couldn't sleep,"

"Ask Yaoyorozu to make you some sleepy tea-wait have you been crying?" He asked, seeing how puffy your eyes were.

"No..." You lied, shaking your head. "My eyes hurt, that's all,"

"Right," Bakugou muttered, unscrewing the cap on his bottle, and took a sip. Meanwhile, you looked over at the group watching Moana on TV. You smiled, hearing Kazu babbling in Ochaco's lap. He couldn't see you from where he was sitting, but you were sure he was doing fine. Seeing as it would be good for him to be around new people seeing as you'll be living in the dorms for another year.

"How is he?" You asked, refusing to take your eyes off him. 

"There were a couple of incidents that were quickly fixed. Other than that he's happy and hasn't screamed like a banshee yet," Bakugou explained, playing with his bottle cap. Hearing that makes you so happy and relieved. Although, you were concerned about the incidents bakugou had mentioned. You wanted to know the context that way it wouldn't happen again in the future. However; Momo returns from seizing her russian dolls and hiding them away in her room. 

"Hey Y/n-san," Momo greeted you. You greeted her back before she took in your tired state. "Omg, you look terrible," 

"I'm just tired, Yaoyorozu. I'm fine, really," You reassured Momo, but she grabbed your hands. She drags you wherever her secret stash is hidden in the wooden overhead cabinet. She opens a cabinet pulling a black tin with golden trimmings.

"I will not allow one of my dormmates to suffer from sleep deprivation. Stay there, please," The raven-haired girl ordered. She released your hands and sorted out her mother's tea set before she boiled a kettle. "I'll make you the best tea in Japan that will have you sleeping soundly in no time,"

You share a few glances with Bakugou and shrug your shoulders. "Thank you, I guess,"

Bakugou shrugs his shoulders as well, leaving the two of you in the kitchen and finding an empty spot on the couches. 

"In your state, a hot cup of golden tips imperial should do the trick," Momo continues. You hopped onto the counter, feet dangling off the edge. Then Momo scoops a couple of teaspoons of tea leaves into an infuser basket. "How do you have you tea? One sugar or two?" 

"No sugar please," You quickly replied, yawning loudly. Eyes moving back to your son after hearing a squeal, you hear others squeal back at him to which he copied. "I guessed my father was right about you guys," 

"How so?" Asked Momo. 

"Well..." This made you smile, mind going back weeks prior to your big move. "Before moving here, my father would tell me stories about you guys, about his teachings and your struggles with the villains. He told me that Kazuko would be happy living in the dorms so long as I made myself known to you guys. So far, I can see why my dad trusts you,"

"I'm happy to hear that Y/n-" Momo dibs the infuser basket inside the kettle, letting the tealeaves brew in the boiling water inside. The raven-haired girl sits the kettle lid on top of the pot. "We are delighted to have you and Kazu stay with us. I hope we can become great friends,"  

"That's so sweet of you Yaoyorozu. I really hope so too," You said, slipping off the counter. Momo nods her head pouring the tea into a couple of cups. She hands you a cup which you thanked her for. Taking a sip, you sighed basking in the taste and smell of your drink and went in for another sip. "Mhm. This tastes so good," 

"I'm glad you think so! It's one of my favourites," Momo beamed, taking a sip from her cup. The two of you giggled, bringing your attention to your dormmates. You kept a keen eye on your son occasionally taking his eyes off the movie to look down at the dragon toy on his lap. It brought you amusement seeing your boy bounce, his chubby arms waving in the air and screaming. It's Maui's song forcing such screams to escape his mouth and the redhead entertaining him. 

Kazu is trying to mimic Kirishima singing along whilst Bakugou growled. Kirishima's manliness got the better of him seeing Kazu screaming non-stop. Downing the entire cup in a matter of minutes, you were quick in joining the class. You sat behind Ochaco on the couches, welcoming Kazuko with open arms. He climbed off Ochaco and stumbled into your hands. You lift him up into your arms, set him down on your thigh and turned his back towards you. Wrapping your arms around his little body, you smothered him in kisses on his cheek. 

Hey guys!! While tumblr has being taking up most of my time

Hey guys!! 
While tumblr has being taking up most of my time...I've been working on my art too expect some sketches (mostly of Bakugou and Kazuko)