39

[WARNING: minor manga spoiler but I don't think you guys will be able to notice

[WARNING: minor manga spoiler but I don't think you guys will be able to notice. And more coochie tomato]

(I missed you guys and I love you 🥹🫶)

"Kouichi! Kouichi! Where did you go?"

Speed walking around an arcade looking for Kouichi, you searched every game hoping you'd stumble on him or his other friends. No luck lately since the place was huge and situated on three-floor levels. It's easy to get lost in places like this, mostly if you're not the type to navigate your way around. No luck on your phone either as you flood the group chat with messages. In your hand, you held Kouichi's jacket, which he left on a bench after he ditched you for a game.

Amidst your frantic search, you're interrupted by the vibrating sensation of your phone in your pocket. Thinking it was Kouichi, you quickly glanced down at your phone, hoping to see his name on the screen. Instead of what you were expecting, your screen displays your mother's contact name, and you immediately tap the green phone icon.

"Hello-"

"Y/n! Where the hell are you? You're supposed to be home an hour ago!" Asked your mother, loudly.

"Mom i-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses, you little shit! Get your ass home now!" The woman demands, ending the calling at the end of her bellow. Pulling your phone away from your ear, you peered down, fighting the urge to throw your phone on the floor.

When you finally spot Kouichi at a shooting game, you stomp over just to throw his jacket at the back of his head, earning a laugh from his friends, leaning against another game.

"Asshole! You ditched me!" You yelled, crossing your arms over your chest.

Kouichi peered over his shoulder, grabbed the jacket before it fell on the floor and snickered. "Took you long enough. Did you have to go for a number 2?"