32

Breathe - Mako

KIA ORA WHANAU!! I'm back with another update <3

Also Happy Birthday to our favourite blondie!!

"Dad, can we go there?" You asked, tugging on your dad's pants. Your dad had to stop in the middle of the path when he spotted the large amusement park in the distance. You've never seen or been to one before, doubt you were tall enough to ride the rides. You couldn't take your eyes off the park, the lights were all too distracting for you to look away. If paradise was a place like this you would never leave. 

"I'm sorry y/n but we can't. Not today," Your dad pulled on your little hand gently as you noticed the moving rollercoaster with the bizarre loopy loops where the brave souls hold in their stomachs and scream until their lungs pop. Then you see the giant ferris wheel, you imagine the view and you bet it is amazing too. 

"Come on sweetheart, we have to go now," Your dad tells you in a gentle tone of voice. 

"But dad-"

Whining, you asked again and used your manners this time. He denies your wishes, telling you it is time to go home, causing you to pout. He lifts you off the ground, not minding the struggle of carrying dinner in a bag. Looking back at the park, Aizawa hears you whimpering against his shoulder.

"One day, I'll take you there. I promise," He assured you, rubbing his hand up and down your back. "We can go on all the rides and eat all the food you want,"

"Can we ride the ferris wheel when it's nighttime?" You asked, tapping on his shoulder. He hummed in response, earning a gleam. "Okay,"

He brought you mitarashi dango, hoping it would keep you occupied until you both made it home. It did as did his company, you'd learn to appreciate the time you've spent together. Years went by, and you never asked your father for anything again. He had many promises to fulfil; most he forgot after the divorce and his job was the only thing pulling him away from you.