06

Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

"Oh Kazuko, my little chubby boy! Guess what time it is?" You asked cheerfully and raised Kazuko in the air

"Oh Kazuko, my little chubby boy! Guess what time it is?" You asked cheerfully and raised Kazuko in the air. All happy and jittery in the morning is your son, accepting the kisses all over his face. Tossing him up, you catch him. "It's time for you to have breakfast with mummy!"

You hummed, patting Kazu's back as you eased him down on his high chair. You clipped him in, singing a soft tune, and slid on the attachable table that came with the chair. Kazuko giggled happily, watching you grab his bowl off of the counter and click your fingers with the rhythm of your voice. Your favourite song soothed your heart and all who heard you sing it. Prepping Kazu's porridge, he cries whilst his fingers pick at his mouth. Luckily you had his bead necklace in your pocket.

"I know it hurts, baby. Here you go," You assured your baby, rinsing the necklace with cold water and putting the bowl of porridge in a microwave. You set a timer and stride towards Kazuko, looping the teething beads around his neck. Shaking it in front of his face, ushering him to take it into his hands. You leaned in close to inspect his gummies, rubbing your thumb along the bottom row. You can feel Kazuko's teeth poking out, which makes you smile.

"Soon, you're gonna be smiling at me with your pearly whites," You chuckled, kissing Kazu on his forehead. You continued humming the rest of your song while you tended to your's breakfast. A loud yawn escapes as you watch the microwave. 

The elevator doors opened, revealing Bakugou walking out, a towel wrapped over his shoulders. He heard your voice humming over the sounds of a microwave timer going off. His wondering red eyes peered up from his phone and found you mixing natto beans into a bowl. You mixed the beans into the porridge and walked over to another counter.

Immediately you stopped humming when you caught Bakugou's reflection in the windows in front of you. You turned on your heel, meeting Bakugou's eyes. You both lock eyes for a moment, but a yelp coming out of you makes you shake your hands. The bowl in your hands was still hot, burning your skin.

"A-ah, good morning Bakugou," You winced, placing the bowl down on the counter and flapping your hands. 

"Morning," Bakugou tucks his phone away into his back pocket. "You're up early,"

"It's only 5:30, and Kazu woke me up because he was hungry," You said, then you gasped. "I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"Not possible. Unlike those extras I call my classmates, I have a routine," Was all he said, shaking his head. He walked over to Kazu, bending down at his level and ruffled Kazu's tuffs as Kazu chewed on his teething necklace. "Hey, little man, teething already, huh?"

"He started a few days ago. Two of his bottom teeth are poking out as we speak," You said, taking a spoon from a drawer near the sink. You yawned, bringing the bowl and setting it on Kazu's high chair next to a banana. You pulled out a chair and parked your bottom down on a seat. Released another yawn, you joined Kazu's hands together. "And now we say thank you for the meal,"

"You look tired," Bakugou noticed the dark bags under your eyes. You simply tittered, picking up a blob of porridge on your spoon and feeding Kazu, who was busy blowing raspberries at you and Bakugou. 

"Tells you that I am my father's daughter," You gathered more porridge on the spoon. Feeding it to Kazu a few seconds after he swallows the previous chunk down, then repeated. 

"Have you ever had a break?" Asked Bakugou, which made you raise a brow. A break never came to mind, only lunch breaks at school and nothing else. 

"Why would I need a break? I had a child, so it's my job to raise him, and no one else's," You question, wiping the ends of Kazu's bib on his chin to wipe off his drool. Scooping more onto your spoon.  

"Well, everyone deserves a fucking break now, answer my damn question," Bakugou groaned, rolling his eyes dramatically. Narrowing your eyes at the blonde for his foul language. He simply shrugs his shoulders without a care. Recollecting your thoughts, you exhaled once you come up with a reply.

"There was a time I tried to take a break just to get more sleep. It never works out in the end," You confessed, picking up a blob dribbling out of Kazu's mouth. "But ever since dad lost his leg and his eye, I just wanted to watch over him and raise Kazu at the same time. I guess I forgot how to take care of myself."

You spoon the last of Kazu's porridge into his mouth and wipe your hands together. As you're about to unclip Kazu out of his high chair, Bakugou stops you. You halted to look down at Bakugou's hand holding your wrist. Pulling your hand away, Bakugou takes Kazu out of the high chair, leaving you confused. He doges your arms, trying to take Kazu out of his hold, but Bakugou shrugs him up to his shoulder.

"Leave him with me," He suggested patting his free hand on your baby's back. Your brow twitched, and you shook your head. 

"Wait, hold on-" You raised a brow, eyes narrowed. "-I just met you, and you expect me to leave my child with you?"

"You said it yourself, Y/n. 'I forgot how to take care of myself,' is what you just said a few seconds ago. Just because you're this kid's mother doesn't mean you can forget about your own needs," Bakugou explained. "And I'm giving you this one chance to redeem yourself for lost time that I'm sure is a pretty long time,"

"I'm fine, Bakugou. I don't need your help," You argued, rubbing your face. 

"No, you're not, and you do need help," Bakugou said, raising his voice slightly. "I'll be a shitty hero if I can't help a person in need. Now get moving,"

"But Kazuko-"

"No. You're going to your room and get some rest," Bakugou turns you around by your shoulder towards the teacher's hallway. "Everyone else can help me look after the kid, so go before I carry you there myself,"

You stumble, stuttering in confusion. Bakugou pushed a few more times until you moved ahead on your own before coming to a sudden halt. Glancing over your shoulder, your lips parted. "Thank you, Bakugou. I really appreciate it."

Bakugou clicked. "Don't thank me, just go!" 

"I am! God-" You shout back, crossing your arms across your chest. With a huff, you mumbled your curses. "What the hell is his problem?" 

Sorry for the late update, guys! I forgot 😂