37

this chapter is a two-parter and it's all about y/n and the girls!!

"YOU NEVER WENT OUT ON A SHOPPING SPREE?! LIKE AT ALL!!"

"Mina shhh," you shushed the girl, rocking a sleeping Kazuko in your arms. Late at night, you find yourself in Mina's company after supper. It's there—in your room, where you confessed that you were the biggest loner on the planet from elementary, junior high, to the beginning of high school. To make matters worse, you never had any confidence in yourself and Mina could sense it by the way you stuck to comfy attire outside of classes lately. Now you feel embarrassed.

"I can't believe I didn't notice," You muttered under your breath. 

"Y/n there's nothing to be ashamed of," Mina assures you. "You know what-" 

Mina refuses to listen any longer and reminds you of her offer from the last time you both talked. She won't take no for an answer when your second date with Bakugou was coming up in a couple of days. Her only request was for an entire day, beginning tomorrow. 

You took up Mina's offer and joined her alongside the other girls on a trip to the mall for a fun day out. While Mina promised to keep your relationship a secret, she couldn't help but spill the tea, though you didn't mind them knowing. Momo was so happy for you and wanted to make today extra special. You didn't know how, but you were about to find out soon enough. Never in your life have you ever been out with friends, but despite that, you assured yourself that you'd have one hell of a time.

"Operation Y/n's first shopping spree is in effect!" Mina declares once her foot enters the mall. Crowds, bright store signs, and the smell of food stores greeted your senses. You followed beside Momo and Jirou nervously. Mina decided that the best way to impress your significant other is to show off your pretty face (because all my readers are beautiful). "To the cosmetic store!"

"You're so lucky, Y/n. I want to go on a date," Said Toru, walking right beside you.

You reassured Toru, with Ochoco and Jirou also agreeing, that she will find someone eventually. Out of disappointment, Toru let out a heavy sigh. Mina huffs, clasping her hips.