03

we are bulletproof: the eternal - bts

One job y/n! You had one job! Don't get found out by dad's students! You tell yourself, mentally clawing out your hair. It's worse living under the roof of the future pro heroes of japan, fighting against the villains and saving the cities until they're parading your business. You were shocked to be discovered in a short amount of time. However, your father warned you to be cautious of the lucky few, who were smart enough to piece everything together quicker than the bottom of his class.

Clearing your throat, you grabbed a tissue to wipe your face dry and crumbled it up in your hand. At this point, there's no need to hide. "H-how'd you guess?"

"Your quirk obviously, dumbass—Mr Aizawa doesn't close his eyes when his quirk is activated. Your quirks are the same except you heal people and your eyes turn green," Bakugou clicked his tongue, folding his arms over his chest. Adding on, he looked over your baggy eyes and the eye drops in your hand. "Plus, you're the spitting image of someone who lives off seven cups of coffee."

That was very descriptive. You raised a brow, dropping your tissue in a bin. "Well, that's the first time someone has told me that, and you're not wrong, Bakugou. I'm his one and only daughter,"

"That means you're the one who moved into our dorm, right?" The blonde claimed, making you sigh. You nod your head, and before Bakugou could say another word, your ringtone went off in your pocket. You excused yourself, answering the call. Like the last time in the library, the call sounded urgent when you let out a little gasp followed by an 'oh no,'.

"Damn it, not again," You said beneath your breath. "I'm on my way. Can you wait until I get there?"

Bakugou took this as his cue to leave and could hear a baby cry through your phone. You assured the person on the other line, hanging up as soon as you finished. Quickly, you packed up your things without noticing that Bakugou left you alone and made sure the space was tidy. You guessed he wanted to stay quiet, but when you turned around, he was gone.

"He must've of went back to class," You said, slinging your bag over your shoulder. On the infirmary bed, you found his mask hanging over the edge. "—and he left his mask,"