29

Another Love - Tom Odell

You guys have been very patient, so I'll be nice and give you what you wantEnjoy! and I love you <3

Enjoy! and I love you <3

#— WARNINGS: This chapter contains a 1-year-old farting at the wrong time

As Bakugou began walking away, you cradled your gift in your hands, tracing the intricate details with a finger. The fluttering feeling in your stomach, and the dizziness drove your heart crazy. You've felt this way before for another but this time it felt natural. It tugged on your heartstrings, compelling your body to move where your heart wanted—or to who it wanted. One of your hands grabbed the back of Bakugou's hoodie, forcing him to stop in the middle of his tracks. The blonde turns on his heel, seeing you clutching onto his sleeve.

"I actually need to tell you something but it's a little difficult for me to say-" You pleaded, letting go of his sleeve. His name rolled off your tongue. Lines formed between Bakugou's brows out of confusion all the while, you needed to understand what made you feel the way you do when it was obvious. If there was a moment you could remember feeling this way for Bakugou, it had to be the evening following the alleyway attack. The more time you spent with him the more that feeling continued to grow. 

Bakugou's slack expression watched you struggle to find the words. He had no words himself, so he stuck to silence. Your mouth ran dry whilst your feelings began to spiral out of control and for once, you allowed your heart to guide you. Taking a deep breath, you mumbled. "Here goes-" 

"I just realized that I like you, Katsuki Bakugou," You confessed, avoiding Bakugou's eyes and the blood circulation in your face boiled. "And you don't have to say anything, I thought I'd just let it out or I'll be too embarrassed to say anything," 

Standing there drifting into awkward silence while you waited for Bakugou to respond. You still refused to make eye contact with him and hid your hands behind your back, holding the keychain in your fist. It felt like forever until you finally hear Bakugou's voice. You sensed him moving closer to you. You hoped his ears couldn't pick up the drumming in your chest.

"Hey, look at me," 

Slowly, you met his gaze with a nervous smile on your face, however, upon seeing his face, you almost laughed on the spot. His face and neck flush a beating red, a surprising sight from Bakugou. You hid your silly grin behind your fist, holding the keychain. 

"There's something I've been wanting to do for a while if it's good with you?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Your lips unconsciously parted, blinking repeatedly as you slowly nod your head. You waited as Bakugou's hands held your face between them, tucking the stray hairs behind your ear. He keeps your eyes on him but you couldn't help peering down at his lips. 

As Bakugou's head tips in, your eyes fluttered shut. The hand holding the keychain loses its grip and it falls onto the grass when Bakugou's lips meet yours. He kissed you slowly enough for you to recuperate. You leaned in more, returning the kiss. Is this what heaven feels like? You asked yourself, melting into his touch.

One kiss became another, then another and another. Your hands slithered around his neck, pulling him in closer. After what felt like forever, you finally part and rest your hands on top of Bakugous, nuzzling in his warmth. His forehead rubbed on yours, making you hum in solace.

"So...I can take this as your way of saying me too?" You asked, chortling. 

"Obviously," Bakugou snorted, holding your face in place and kissing you again. You smiled between the kiss, one you happily returned. He pulled away and pulled you into his chest. You allowed him, placing your hands around his shoulders. "About time, though-"

"Sorry for taking so long," You laughed, lightly shoving him back. 

"It's fine," The boy smirked, taking you by the hand. Your smile made his cheeks dust with pink, and as much as this was a touching moment, you both jumped hearing the sleeping toddler break gas. Turning to the stroller, you see one of Kazuko's legs sticking out, causing a laughing fit from you.

"Oh my god, seriously Kazuko?" You covered your mouth as he was still going at it. Your stomach started to hurt from laughing too hard, leading you to wake the toddler up from his sleep and made him cry. You quickly recovered, wiping away the tears and picking the boy up in your arms. "I'm sorry, baby,"

You stripped off your jacket to wrap it around Kazuko and rubbed his back. Bakugou bent down to pick up the keychain you dropped and placed it in your hand patting Kazuko's back. You thanked him quietly and continued ushering your child to sleep. Walking back into the dorms, Bakugou carries the stroller inside after folding it up for you. He followed behind you until you reached the door to your room. As you opened the door, you turned to him. 

"We should talk about us?" You suggested. 

"It can wait until tomorrow. You've been hassled enough for today," Bakugou assures you to which you agreed. Taking the stroller out of his hands, you nod your head.

"I'll see you tomorrow," You tell him, quietly. Smiling ear to ear, you look for a brief moment before a hand lightly grips your face. You're pulled in for a quick peck taking you by surprise.

"See you tomorrow," Bakugou tells you after he parts from the kiss, leaving you standing in the doorway. Your eyes are glued to his back, watching him walk past your dad's room without any issues. Looking down at Kazuko, he's asleep once more and you leaned down to kiss the top of his head. 

A sweet individual (Hawkscawks <3) made fanart for this story and it's so cute!! LOOK AT IT! REVEL IN ITS GLORY!!

She actually sent me three more on instagram but I'm keeping the rest for myself :P