31

Empty - Chase Atlantic

"Alright, baby

"Alright, baby. We're gonna walk over to his room now," You instructed, setting Kazuko down on the floor after stepping out of the elevator. With no further training or plans made, you figured it was time to talk to Bakugou while you were free. Were you nervous? Yes. Simply because this is your first-ever relationship. Kazuko walked ahead of you and you followed behind him. When he reached the wrong door, you directed him by his hand towards the correct one. When you reached Bakugou's door, you picked Kazuko up off the floor.

"Ready?" You asked, quietly. Taking Kazuko's hand, you held his wrist and made him knock on the door. You knocked on it with your own hand but sang your praises to Kazuko.  

"Good job, Kazuko," You whispered, shaking his hand. Swinging the door open, Bakugou's face instantly brought a smile to Kazuko's face. Kazuko is still calling Bakugou papa while you stuck to a normal greeting. "Hi,"

"Come in," Bakugou nods his head, gesturing you to enter his room. 

"Pardon the intrusion," You carried, Kazuko inside, brushing past Bakugou and taking a seat on his bed. 

A talk about boundaries that would last ages finished pretty quickly and happened to be one of the most validating conversations in your lifetime. While you had a few things on your mind, Bakugou only had a couple. Establishing the do's or don'ts as a couple, you couldn't be happier. That happiness doubled when Bakugou invited you out somewhere. Courtesy to his mother who provide the tickets for him and Izuku to become friends again at an all might themed park. Instead of saving it for Izuku, he figured you'd be better to tolerate than one who loves to ramble. 

"I can't believe it...Bakugou asked you out on a date? Bakugou?!" 

After giving birth, you've gained a lot of weight, especially in your waist, chest and stomach. Insecurities about your body would drastically change your mood. You've never been out on a date before, and you haven't felt glamorous in a long time. You need help becoming a girl again.

Mina became the person who piqued your interest, judging by how she and Tooru are the social butterflies of their class. You hesitated at first, thinking that your request would lead to you being the laughingstock of the dormitory. If anything, you hate being insecure and the presence of judgemental people looming over you.