22

Yellow - Coldplay

More time passed and It took some more convincing on both sides for a meeting between the two of you to take place at UA

More time passed and It took some more convincing on both sides for a meeting between the two of you to take place at UA. You were accepting Hisa's help, as well as her request for a possible friendship. There you were sitting on the couch in a meeting room, leg tapping on the floor nervously. Dressed in your uniform, your fingers played with the folds of your skirt, wiping away the sweat on your palms. A heavy sigh dragged out of your father's dried lips as he peers down at you patting your hands on your lap. You seemed uneasy despite all the determination it took to get this far.

"You can listen to music if you're nervous Y/n," Your father suggested which you denied wholeheartedly.

"I'm not nervous dad...not one bit." You lied shaking your head and sending him a wide smile.

"It's okay if you're not, you can tell me," Aizawa adored your bright expression patting a hand on top of your head. You hummed looking back down at your lap.

"I'm good, dad I promise," You assured him resting your hand on top of his own. That's how you stayed enjoying the silence and the comforting atmosphere until someone knocked on the door. You stood up instantly holding your hands at your front as a way of being formal.

It was Aizawa who invited the guest inside and it was then your gaze meet an abnormal pair of eyes, the left being green and the right being red. Adorning those eyes was curly red hair, it's what stood out the most while wearing her grey school uniform and the blue box she carried.

You've already met the girl's teacher Ms Joke at a young age being that you visited the agency your father had worked at before UA. You see that your dad cringed at the woman's cheerful persona beginning to reveal itself. That same overwhelming aura had a heavy effect on you.

"Yo! it's been a while, future husband!" Ms Joke spoke first, having no shame in flirting with your dad. Her obnoxious sense of humour on full display made your cheeks puff out, an effect of the woman's quirk outburst. You held in your giggles using your hands to seal your lips.