28

Okay - Ry X

a third update what?!?

#— WARNINGS: more blood, description of a broken nose and arm, If you're not comfortable DO NOT READ!

"You son of a bitch-"Aizawa fought off the man's arms attempting to retaliate, resulting in Aizawa breaking an arm. The man lets out a scream, turning on his stomach to crawl away. Grabbing your stepfather by the back of his collar, Aizawa slammed the man's face into the ground a few times before he land a heavy kick to the man's side forcing him to turn onto his back.

Aizawa didn't pull his punches either, he didn't stop until m/h/n's face was beaten black and blue. He broke the man's nose causing blood to spill everywhere and a few teeth were knocked out. You witnessed all of it from the side whilst your mother trembled like a cowered. As your dad's hand quickly became covered in blood, you hear him spitting out profanity after profanity. It carried on for a while until you couldn't bear the sight.

"I can't fucking believe you, m/n!" Your father growled, tossing your mother's husband aside, who was already unconscious, face bloody and bruised, so well you couldn't recognize him. M/n feared she was next. Aizawa tightened the man's bindings, insuring that he didn't move an inch as he confronted his ex.

"It wasn't like that, Shouta...I swear-" Your mother claimed, backing away from the man fuming with pure hatred. You kept your distance, holding your aching cheek as your parents 'talked' and deactivated your quirk when your eyes started to sting. At this point, more blood started to flow from your tear ducts.

"Wasn't what? You allowed that fucker to put his hands on my daughter then forced her to keep her mouth shut about you abusing her," Aizawa rehashed your words, making the woman flinch. He grabbed onto his scarf, tugging at the ends, ready to seize.

"It wasn't....m-m-my fault," M/n stutterers, tears already falling onto the ground beneath her. "Y/n...I-I-I,"

"You're right. It's my fault. I should've taken her with me so she wouldn't have to suffer as she did with you," Aizawa growled at your mother after he had her and her boyfriend restrained.